Reviews for Harry's New Path
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
kaori and yoshi chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
The suspence is killing meeeee! Must know more!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
X.X please more and will he go to the Naruto world and may be leave the wizder be hide mwwhahahah! love the story see yeah!
The Death of Heaven chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I would very much like it if there was more of this story sometime very soon...think you could make that happen? For me? DH
anb1388 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
The story is quite good. The only problem is that you quote too much of the book. Put it in your own words rather than Rowlings
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Vernon...two words...SHINRA TENSAI!
EquinePianist chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Does he become Orochimarau?
Dareagon chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Love it!
Please update soon!
TheGrimmChaos chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Troublesome chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Eh... could you post something with a little less original content? I wanted to read the first book but couldn't be bothered with digging it out. Your story was the closest I came, but you keep putting random Naruto inspired bits into it. It's very distracting.
fluffikins chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Might I suggest, for the Naraka path, that one of the victims of the basilisk gets killed instead of petrified (easiest and least amount of fuss would probably be an added one, like Ginny or Ron, since there'd be no witnesses to know that they've died). Harry obviously can't handle it and automatically revives whoever it is and goes on thinking it was just a hallucination of some sort...if you'd feel more at ease with it, perhaps have it happen with Ron and Hermione during the fight with the troll, and have the maybe-it-was-a-delusion plague him throughout the year as well?
Also, maybe you could have a different professor encounter Hagrid and Harry on the trip through Diagon Alley, or just another professor along with Quirrel. Might I suggest Snape or McGonagall? Just to deviate from the seriously beaten path just a bit more...
unknown wolf chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
so harry has the rennigan(right spelling?) cool
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Sorry but is this really crossover becouse it is some as the books. Only harry eyes are different colour were is naruto in this storyline.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
so harry's got the rinnegan and yet he still has the personality of the cannon version and still sucks. he hasn't experimented with his powers at all. what a douche.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2012