Reviews for The Story Never Ends
cid.neha chapter 1 . 3/6
Awesome and kinda cute to me
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really enjoyed this! Great job!
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I don't care if it's cliche, if it's well-done it's well-done, and this certainly is well-done.

I loved being able to so clearly see the riverside and I almost felt like I was experiencing Ash's emotions with him.

:D
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was such a wonderful story! I haven't come across one so great in a long time! I loved it! (And I laughed really hard at the end "I lied. The story does end here." )
PokeWater chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
THIS WAS SO GOOD! xD
Polos Elite chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
that was great. Love the dual story thing going on. Pretty cool!

keep it up!
Polo
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was gr8. Ash and Misty, Joel and Lily 4ever.
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Yayyyyyy! Happy ending! There's not enough AAMLASAFT stories on this site (can YOU figure it out?). Thank you, that was great, as always. One thing though: could the un-italicized part of the story been any more "Duh"? I figured it out at the vomitty smell. Either way, great as always (I already said that, but there's only so many ways a guy can think of to praise one of his fav authors).
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hmm, not bad. The transitions seemed a bit choppy but excellent idea and writing. xD
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww! This was simply lovely. Very cute, too! I liked how it had a humor aspect to it, and it definitely made me smile.

As other people have said, I love the way you tell your stories. I don't know what it is specifically, but I just like the way you write.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you are able to update Roses soon. Take your time, though. No worries!
MayHimemiya chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Such a cute story! I hope someday all of our fantasies come true!
nyislandersgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
SQUEE. This was so, so, so cute! I love how the stories were intertwined like that, I found it to be different and really interesting. And the interactions were so perfect and in character and I just really loved it :)

You also described Ash so perfectly, like in the parts where you kept comparing him to a young, innocent child. I always feel that Ash would give off that vibe, even as an adult.

And I loved Misty's attitude, like when she opened the door and Ash and simply told him to "shut up" :P It's awesome that you managed to keep Misty's sass in here, even when she was just puking her guts out.

Great one shot! Loved it!
rawrtastic chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
You are honestly such an excellent writer. You capture every moment with such maturity and realism, which is so often not the case with many people who write for Pokeshipping and the like. You are one of my favorite writers on the fanfiction database! You never cease to impress.
PokeComplex chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Sweet! Both stories were so interesting, I hated when either got cut off. xD