Reviews for You're no Demon
I love it!
At first i thought it was litterally that zoro saw a freind die
But then i relized he wouldnt act that way to sanji or franky or robin so it must be deeper than freinds

I luv this story i thank you good person
mysteryreader6626 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I was searching for fem stories, but I never found this one. Out of all of those out there, these top them all off. It is that awesome. Three years, and people are still reading this. For your first fanfiction, I can't express my feelings in words. So...in other words...this deserves a VERY well deserved fav...and...a loud...I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITNG THIS! I HOPE YOU NEVER STOP WRITING!
Brazilwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Oh that was so sweet. Liked how desperate zoro became and was calmed by luffy
INSANE-101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
i love the one shot so much
epitome-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
That was probably one of the most meaningful One Piece fanfiction I have ever read. I loved it... so much. It shows how the crew would forgive any one of them, no matter what (unless they ACTUALLY betray the crew, which is not possible since they have been through so much.) I really like how this story is written. Keep it up!

yesthepreviousnumbersaretaken4

P.S. I ship Zoro and Luffy! Zoro cares about Luffy so much, it's just awesome! Oda is the greatest! I'm glad he was there to have thought of this wonderful masterpiece of a voyage of awesomeness.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
amazing!
Thumbs Up chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is a masterpiece, good job :3
RIna chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Que bonitooooo y romantico . me encanto.
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
aww... this is sad and cute at the same time :c
but I still love it so much!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was a super cute ending!
general yumi chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
*sniff* love it *sniff*
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
FAN!
no one chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
was it a sea-stone bullet?
moon panda chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
loved it :3
buslimpan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Demon Zoro... Don't wanna meet him. Good story, it was really good! I liked it!