Reviews for Us Against Them
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
updateee
IwouldrockJoshuaJacksonsWorld chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I hadn't watch this show in years. Thanks for reminding me how good it was. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Emily.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is really good. I hope you'll consider continuing
TheAuthorx chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
You should continue this story as it has potential to be very very good!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Please continue!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I'm really loving this story so far! I hope you continue! I look forward to some Ryan angst - maybe with Emily worrying over him and the roles being reversed a little bit (Ryan going through something and not dealing with it well)? I don't know where you are headed with this, but it's well written. Thanks! And sorry I didn't log in, but I couldn't remember my password, lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I loved it, although I wish we saw what happened when Ryan and Emily first talked after she ran off and why he was still with the Cohens. From his note, it sounded like he left. Or maybe I'm missing something. I loved the scene with Sandy and Emily. Very well written. I'm so glad you continued this
matthewsbj chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
This was a nice chapter.

I can understand both Ryan's and Emily's side here. Ryan is just concerned about Emily, and that she doesn't screw things up too badly. Emily doesn't want her brother acting as her father.

It was nice to see Sandy acting as a father-figure to Ryan and Emily when they got home at the end of their night out. Also, the next morning when it was just the two of them at home. It was also refreshing to see Sandy recognize the need to take "baby-steps" in making decisions for Ryan and Emily.

I was also glad to see Ryan and Emily make up at the end of the chapter.

Hope to see more from you soon.
Crazy-rissa-08 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Love this chapter can't believe she broke his nose that was awesome! can't wait for more!
Crazy-rissa-08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love it! Love your style keep it going!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This is a great story i love the writing. You have a great style and i can't wait to read more. Keep it coming.
matthewsbj chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I was little confused why Emily was so intent on running from Ryan. I can understand why she feels she need to run from the Cohen's, but I don't know why she's running from Ryan.

It was very prudent of Sandy to take Ryan to Chino to look for Emily, and nice that he's willing to help them. It was also surprising to see Luke be the one to bring Ryan back to look for her.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I'm so glad you continued this. It's such a good story. Very well written. Please keep writing
beckyboo10 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
really great cant wait to read more!
Penny chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Love it. Is this a one-shot? It says complete. I want to read more! Any chance you'll turn it into a multi-chapter story?