Reviews for Nineteen
Please update
This story is amazing, please update
NJCD chapter 10 . 1/22
You really need to update this. This is the greatest story ever, and if you update it, I will love you forever and-and...I'll be happy and stuff.
eliandclareinlove chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
You cannot leave us hanging like that. I refuse to let you! I have to know what happens! Update soon? Thanks and much love!
Cliffhanger Girl chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Loved this! Really awesome job! Continue/Update soon! (:
BriiAnnLov chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
freewriter1995 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
This chapter was... Interesting?... It was kinda weird. But I still loved it! Please update soon!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
so I just spent a while rereading this whole story all over to be refreshed for the update and I fell in love with it all over again. 10 years one night and she still isnt over it. It means something and I don't even think she realizes just how strongly she feels for him. Her fiance is horrible and I was just thinking how she siad he gives her everything, but makes her miserable, Eli could take her on some cheao date like the one she is taking him and she would enjoy it more then anything to do with her abusive fiance. I can't believe he doesn't know it is her yet and can't wait to see what happens when he finds out.

I will reread beauty and the devil and review tomorrow.I was curious how many chapters is this story gonna be?update soon
shehadastory chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Fuck, I screamed when I saw this update it my email! I am dying for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Hurry up and update! This was so short! :( but so good
degrassian4ever chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Omg I love this sorry! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Wonder what's going to happen!
I'm An Arctic Monkey chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I'm so happy you updated this! Looking forward to more!
freewriter1995 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update ASAP! I love this! The ending just added suspense. It was really good that you ended it right there... But I am really looking forward to the next chapter so PLEASE update ASAP! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
When are you going to update? :( I love this storyyyy