Reviews for Wedding Belles
onlybelieved chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
I think I've read all 3 of these stories 10 times now and I still love them so much. Thanks for writing and sharing all of this sweet silliness (silly sweetness?!) :)
roon0 chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Fantastic. I have loved every word, thank you.
roon0 chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
LOL What a chapter!
roon0 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Faith is such a sweetie, I think I would have tried to kill him at the very least!
roon0 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
She let his monkey go, oh no. lol
roon0 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Hanna has married Decker hasn't she? Her poor father.
roon0 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
What a lovely chapter.
roon0 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Hanna is a bit of a head case at the moment. I feel sorry for her mum, dad and boyfriend.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Lovely chapter.
TheGreenPanther chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
I just recently re-read Fridays at Noon and Saturdays, so it prompted me to re-read the Tricycle stories again. Such fun! Now I might have to go back and re-read Jo and BDC's stories, cause its been awhile. :0)
Genevah chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Loved this! Hope to see more ;)
Genevah chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Oh em geee "I forgot to hold your monkey"! Lol priceless ;)
nupuroo chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Dammit, ya'll are spoiling the hell out of your readers! I never want to stop hearing about these characters. If only they had their own legit novel series or something, because I would be on that fantabulosity like white on rice. :P
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
That was a wonderful fic! You three really make these girls come to life on the pages. I have loved all three of these stories of these three . . . non-Twilight, but not really characters. You have a fan here. Thank you. Christy
caligyrl4cullen chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Just read all of these fics and fucking LOVED em! Laughs and tears, these girls crack me up.

I hope there are eventual new fics... Cuzz I can already picture Hanna with a little trouble maker like her and the dick dotting on his grand kids or their hilarious family dinners with conspiracy talks.

Whatever you guys do... I know it's be epic!