Reviews for Cover Girl
Jyoti chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful job, and the meaning behind it is really nice.
nyilaa chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I'm actually sobbing right now. This was so perfect, and I love the moral.
Keisi cutie chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Perfect
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Before I hung up, I asked, "What are you eating that sounds crunchy at ten in the morning?"

"...Fried chicken."

omg I lost it at that part. I had to stop reading so I could catch my breath from laughing so much. But once I was able to gain my composure and finish reading the story I thought it was brilliant. I've been in Clare's place before with hating your body and wanting to change everything and I thought the way that Eli handled it was perfect. He's so sweet to her and I just adored this story!
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! I really loved Jake and the fried chicken parts!
alicia4568 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
loved this... and all your storyies!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awwwweee so cute! It kinda reminds me of when KC Made Jenna feel better when she thought she was getting fat. And it turned out she was just pregnant lol anyways I love this story
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I liked the meaning of this story, it's so true!

I loved the Jake scenes with his chicken, it just never gets old.
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Omg this was just beautiful. You know there are probably so many girls or even guys out there who read this and they themselves struggle with their image weight wise. I'm sure after reading this they'll feel so much better about themselves ;-)
Now the story! Loved! Going right into my favorites. You captured Eli so well, he was the sweet caring boyfriend that all guys really should be like, jake was funny in this, loved the bullfrog, yeah I overall loved it ;-)
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is definitely one f my favorite fanfics of all time because I've always had huge insecurity issues and lets face it-Jake was pretty fucking awesome in this! :D thank you so much for this, we all are perfect in our own weird quirky ways, and its stories like this that remind people like me, and make us feel better. Now may I compliment you by saying your writing is perfect to me? ;D LOL
NamilovesDegrassi98 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Now one of my favorite stories:) I love the message throughout the story and at the end c: Eli was such an awesome boyfriend in this story. Keep up the amazing work3
shadyvak chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww, so cute (: I am so into this Jake/Eli bromance. "What are you eating that sounds crunchy at ten in the morning?" "...Fried chicken." HA, Jake would. Jicken forever 3