Reviews for When it rains, it pours
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Loved it!
Nicolle chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I love SNUGGLES!
SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Love! :D :) Great job! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
The only reason i didn't review the last few chapters was that this is pure genius and I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter ;) Awesome work! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awesome start! I love it! :D Who is it? *rushes off to read next chapter*
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
You do a very good job in the hurt comfort genre. I have really enjoyed many of your stories especially ones like this that have a interesting plot in addition to plenty of hurt sam and protective dean. Thanks for a great read.
Meliphyre chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
awesome Sam wummpage!
Guest appearance by Rufus! wonderful!
Jenjoremy chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Isn't XenaScully your roommate now? Thank her for me. And thank YOU for listening to her. This epilogue was awesome! Love it when the boys get cuddly while recovering from injuries/illness.
zekeschance chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Loved this story! The plot, the action, humor, drama, angst, sickness just everything was perfect. The epilogue was the icing on the cake! Thank you so much for a wonderful read.
shookenuppepsi chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I'm basically going through all your stories now, and each is as great as the last. This one is probably my favorite so far. Since I get to read the complete version, I actually like the cliffy at each chapter. Very easy to envision it going to commercial break.
Lindelas chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
I liked that ending! Glad you decided to put that last scene in there. I think my favorite line was the one at the start where Dean tells Sam they should register his puppy face as a lethal weapon. True words! :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
What a great tale! As always, you really came up with cool ideas and twists and turns, such as Rufus' involvement and the collision of Sam's cold with a weather demon and Dean also getting bit. Very satisfying; thank you.
listenllison chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
honestly, you're one of my favourite authors in the supernatural fandom (and i've read A LOT.) i can't even really express how much I love your writing. So in character, so creative, so fabulous. I adore you. Never stop writing!
KKBELVIS chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Really the end...LOL..cute...great story!

Karen