Reviews for A River of Tears
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/6
Awesome story and great prompt. Totally believable that Sam would be overcome with the feelings he always kept down whilst pretending to be the long lost brother. And, of course Dean would reveal himself rather than sneak out and get his little brother out of there. Definitely Sam's chick flick allowance for the year used up. And perfect ending, Dean having a bit of a chick flick moment himself as Sam had spotted a sign for homemade pie!
gothpandaotaku chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Omigod... I got a teensy bit teary reading this...
Oh, poor Sammy! I want to give him the biggest bear hug in the history of bear hugs. But I'm pretty sure Dean already did that. ;)
This was just so absolutely insanely adorable, I can't even... I can barely comprehend it. My heart is mush right now. MUSH. Thanks a lot. :P

LOVED IT.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
*sobs* holy mother of winchester, you made me bawl like a baby in this one. *sniff* Amazing job :)
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh my goodness. You had me crying almost as hard as Sam. Going to go to work with red rimmed eyes!
Kiersten chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That was great! Love the fics where one or both of them cry! :'D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved this!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh god the feels the hugs the EVERYTHING about this... So well done and gahhh. Thanks for writing :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
oh man ... *sniffles* poor Sam...
I loved this sentence: ""He wrapped the misery of his life around him like a shroud and prepared to give Dean his distraction.""

S.
frownypup chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ok, best Sammy meltdown EVERRR.
And full of big brother's hugs, are you kidding me? It's happy meal version of chick flick moment! Ok that's it, I totally put you on alert, writer. It seems to me that you got what I'm looking for.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very good story. Had to come up sometime, poor guys.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Gahh, all that pain. Only seems right that once those walls keeping everything in breaks, it BREAKS. For some reason, I love a well-written crying fic, and this catered to the hurt/comfort and physical reassurances and warmly spoken words I definitely would want to see between Sam and Dean.
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hmmm, super chick flick-ish... which I normally hate... but I liked this! A lot. It was a good prompt and somehow you made something ridiculously emotional work for two hardened asses who bottle everything up and never talk. Nice, Kaz. Good to have you back after the little hiatus of yours!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Sam sure did a number on himself, by letting all that emotion loose at once. I don't think he realized just how much he had stuffed down deep inside himself, until he let it out. It's no wonder he couldn't stop. There was a lot of angst stuffed down there! It's cool that Dean was able to get Sam out of there with a modicum of trouble, and he managed to avoid breaking down himself. Dean may not like chick-flick moments much, but he needs them as much as Sam does sometimes. I think this was one of those times. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Well, it's 1 a.m. and I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. I would say your work here is done!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012