Reviews for the city never sleeps at night
Peyton chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is kind of confusing to me
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Love this! The grabbing of the jacket, love it. Just can't get enough of these two.
Jasesmiles chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! Jarley is so cute! You write really well (Y)
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I love how they're casually playing CoD on Jake's room. And how he sat closer to her just to hear her better. Hehe :)
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I love this paragraph:
They don't need words; and anyway, there are hardly any that can cover the two of them completely.
like, totally ;)
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I was like, 'He knows your name Marley! Whoo!'
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Marley's comment (A baby) made me laugh. And this whole situation. You just gotta love Jarley.
Birdy101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Obsessed
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this story! Keep writing!
raeganb123 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Darn! I wish I was a girl and good at Call of Duty! :( Update soon please!
LegsxRko chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I absolutely love this chapter! It is so sweet, yet simple. I love how comfortable they are together with eachother. She is just Marley, and he is just Jake. Great chapter, update soon! :)
LegsxRko chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
How, sweet. If he likes Marley, why does he have to waste his time with Kitty, seriously? He has a great girl right infront if him and is too blind to even see it. Poor Marley. As much as I love Jake, I really don't like him playing with Marleys emotions. Great chapter though! Update really soon, okay?
LegsxRko chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Aww, he cares because he likes you! Don't you get it Marley? He actually likes you! Please go after him! Great chapter! I love it!
LegsxRko chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aww, how sweet! Yay, Jarley for the win! I can't believe Jake kissed her. I guess now her Fridays won't be boring at all. ;)
FaithfullyFallen417 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
yayyyyy! *hugs* you did my prompt! I love it love it love it!