Reviews for Return to Rafter G Ranch
WENN9366 chapter 5 . 1/2
I can't remember what is different since you rewrote it, but I've gotta say that the flow and everything in this story now is awesome! And rereading it, I just fall in love with Drake all over again. The bigger love story in my opinion, not so much Enos and Jenny (because you kind of know where that's going), but Drake and Daisy. I absolutely love the chemistry between the two of them and it's obvious how perfect they are for each other. Drake is the only one who can stand there and tell Daisy what-for and how it is, and she's the only one who can take his passion and still wack him upside the head afterwards. Love this story! :D
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
All I can say about the fight is that I'm surprised that the other goons didn't help gang up on Enos. Guess they figured that they'd be better off if Enos won.
watchdog210 chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
You and those cliffhangers. I guess there is no braking you of that habit.

Still though, it mean I'll be here for season three.

Ian needs to cool his jets. Bring a good guy generally means that you not an asshole. I guess he didn't get the memo. I

Jenny is recovering, Jaxson Is getting better and Drake should be up and around soon. It'll be interesting to see then at 100%, though Enos and the Duke boys into the mix and it's bound to get messy. Roscoe I'd still an unknown factor.
enosgalpal chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Thank you for posting the last chapter of this story. Can't wait to see what happens and who turns out to be the good/bad guys. Great story and writing and Merry Christmans. God bless.
WENN9366 chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
I must admit, I got caught up for a few minutes trying to imagine what exactly Enos said in Jenny's ear, lol. Made me blush. And how funny that Enos gets a chance to get back at Jaxon for all the teasing. Can't wait to see him and Drake on auction, though I have a feeling Daisy's going to break her piggy bank to outbid Cynthia.
What a way to meet your father-in-law! Wow...at least he left Enos' ring finger intact. :)
WENN9366 chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
Wow, this chapter was just chock full of things. I loved the talk between Enos and Daisy and how Enos was baiting Daisy into realizing that Drake wasn't just another guy and that she really did love him. This Cynthia chick, I don't know...maybe it's a look-alike or something? According to Jenny and Jaxon she's really out of character.
Doppleganger 82 - that's Jenny, right? Uh oh, more trouble.
Love how Rosco is coming up with his own plan.
watchdog210 chapter 33 . 12/19/2012
It's nice to see Roscoe having a crisis of the soul. It means there is some good left in him. However I think Boss is to far gone.

Drake is asking for Dasy, that's good but I don't think for a second that Cynthia is going to back off. This is going to get nasty. Luke, if I were you I'd leave that one alone. She's damaged goods. Run away...run far away.

Now put Jaxson, that boy is just catching sh...crap from all sides. When is he going to get some sleep? As tired as he is there is no way he can keep everything strait.

And speaking of Strait, (see what I did there) Jenny is going to be leaning on Enos more and more over the next few days. She well need his strength, as he will need hers.

Can't wait to see where this goes.
WENN9366 chapter 32 . 12/19/2012
Ick! That's all I have to say about Cynthia. What a witch with a capital "B"! Good thing Drake didn't end up with her before. Maybe everyone else will start to see her true colors soon.
Wonder what's in the box?
enosgalpal chapter 32 . 12/16/2012
I do NOT like Cynthia. She is a real witch and I hope drake sees her true colors soon. Glad to see an update. God bless.
watchdog210 chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
You know, I really don't have a very good opinion of Cynthia right now. Yes she's in a bad position but the crap she pulled on Dasy was catty as hell.

And Dasy, there is a fuster-cluck. If she I'd truly over Enos, why does his marriage bother her so. I think she doesn't know what she wants. She needs to grow up, period.
watchdog210 chapter 31 . 12/13/2012
Enos and Jenny alone, nothing else needs to be said.

Moving on, looks like I was WAY of the mark about the plane. Good job slipping that one past us. I love it when that happens.

Katie the card shark. I love it. Maybe she could play Boss for the rights to one of his business. Serve him right.

As for the whole Dasy, Drake, Cynthia thing, all I can say is listen to Glen Frey (fry) The One You Love.

"Are you going to stay with the one who loves you,

Are you gong back to the one you love?

Someone's going to cry when they've found they've lost you.

Someone's going to thank the stars above."
WENN9366 chapter 31 . 12/12/2012
So Enos and Jenny get a night alone while the rest of the world falls apart around them. I hope Cynthia takes a hike and leaves Daisy to be with Drake, but I'm sure it won't be that easy. Rosco did a good job "playing" police officer, lo. Funny what he can do when he sets his mind to it. Can't wait to see what happens next!
watchdog210 chapter 30 . 12/12/2012
It sounds like Drake is suffering from PTSD. That was a textbook flashback he had. Nasty things flashbacks. He might want to get some treatment soon, else he keeps spiraling downward. Dasy's not doing so well herself. In fact, it looks like the only people in thier right mind now are Enos and Jenny, and God knows that took long enough.

Roscoe needs to make a choice, snd soon. Will he make the right one, and will he be able to live with himself? THAT is the question.

As for Boss, well let's just say that he better not show his face in Houston, else he and I will "have words."

By the way, that guy standing over your shoulder, that's the guy getting ready to throw a big pine of...crap into the fan.

Be honest, your not really sorry for the cliffhanger are you. ;)
enosgalpal chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
Not Drake again? Can't that boy stay out of trouble for a minute? Hope this irons itself out soon or he'll be crazy. Can't wait to hear about the wedding. God bless.
WENN9366 chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
AAAGH! Poor Drake! You've got me on the edge of my seat here to see what's going on!