Reviews for Back to You
Cimz chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Hee! Poor baby Jen, not invited to all those weddings before she was born. Except now I'm picturing Marcie introducing Lindsay to baby Jen, and that's just bittersweet... but also an example of one of my favorite things about your work: your wonderful attention to little details that gives the story extra depth.

I thought Natalie taking the mandatory OLTL trip to heaven was perfectly done, between Megan being her sweet guide, Asa stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that she might have to accept defeat, Jared wanting so much to see her again, the vision of the other Llanviewites waiting for her beyond the door, and clever Nat using between realms TV to help her send a message to Jess.

Great job as always.
Bethany2 chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
This was a great story! Thank you so much. I hadn't really followed his story on GH until I heard what the writers did and I was so mad! Yeah, Natalie might leave John, but she would never keep John from his son over something like this. I'm glad for fanfiction for this exact reason! Hopefully, the writers will either wise up, or they'll fix it when he goes back to the online OLTL (whether it's permanent or temporary). Thank you again, and I hope you keep writing. You are a great writer :)
gotye chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
awesome...keep writing please!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Ahhh, that was so sweet. I loved John's vows. I could just see the look on Natalie's face that he had special vows for her. And the vows...*LOL* "I'm going to screw up..." Oh man! At least the guy admits it. It's a great story. So glad you shared it with us.
NDHBFAN chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
That was great finish to an amazing story! I really liked John's vows during the wedding ceremony, they were so sweet. Thanks so much for sharing this story...
icewitch73 chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Perfect ending to an awesome story. Thank you for sharing it. Truly. :)
PCGirl chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
YAY! Love this chapter-hate to see this story end but I'm definitely curious to see what you write next.
NDHBFAN chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
That was a great chapter. Roxy is something else. I'm glad that John was there when Natalie woke up and that they admitted that they still love each other. Can't wait for the next update...
Dee chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
*sigh* She's awake and okay. Now John can begin the long...very long journey of making it up to her. Loving it. Can't wait to see what you have in store next.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
great to see more, I love this show!

Dee chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound.

Can just see the whole family taking turns glaring at John. *L* I'm glad he got to see Liam. I just can't see Nat keeping him away from Liam no matter what happened. I love Tina. Give it to him with both barrels. *G* And Vik ever the voice of calm and reason.
grandagina chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I love it, please put atleast 3 more chapters next time. Thank you. I can't wait to read the rest
NDHBFAN chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
What an amazing chapter. I really liked how Tina called Clint a hypocrite. That was priceless. Clint is most certainly a hypocrite. It's okay to want Joey and Kelly together but not for Natalie and John. Can't wait for the next update ... keep them coming!
PCGirl chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Ok, I love Tina-you have her spot on and I can see the character saying every word to Clint. Next-I don't care who writes the scene, but when John sees Liam again it's magical-and you captured it perfectly. I do hope another update will be in my box in a few days now that you've weathered the storm (sorry for the pun-I know it was bad) Love it darling and glad you are ok. :)
gotye chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
omgosh...i don't normally read stories that aren't finished cuz sometimes they never are and then i never know what happens but, i finally broke down and read yours. please write/share more of your stories and please finish this one...i miss jolie so...great great job