Reviews for there your heart will be also
PetalPrincess01 chapter 11 . 2/24
Beautiful Multi-Chapter.
You're a Brilliant writer.
aussiecate chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
I can't remember writing a review for the previous chapter but ffic won't let me post so I must have, grrr! So 2 for one here again.

Oh hell, you broke me with this chapter, sob! What an amazing way to bring Johanna into this love story & Jim as well. My words really can't do justice to yours; magnificent!

And what an incredible final chapter! I'm running out of adjectives here. I loved this story from beginning to end & ive no doubt I'll be rereading this story in the future when I'm missing Caskett.

aussiecate chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
A nice detour in this chapter. I could so easily see them both in this scenario & I really adore this idea as it's laser tag on steroids!
aussiecate chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
It turns out I had reviewed the two previous chapters before, who knew! So I'm cutting & pasting here. Awwwww Remy's! I love the way you 'filled in' their Remy's dates & imaging Ana's reaction was priceless! By the way, mentioning the Kama Sutra in a K fix is just cruel!

The bookstore! Again you captured all the emotions swirling around that day perfectly. This story just keeps getting better & better! Plus what's not to love when Kate & Lanie are together :)

The bank, Martha's words, the letter; so many feels! I think you're right, surely Rick recognised the leap Ve in Kate's eyes that day? Hmmmm, I intrigued with the next clue too.
aussiecate chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
This story keeps bringing a smile to my face & tears to my eyes; so good & their conversation & banter is pitch perfect.
aussiecate chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
What a beautiful chapter. Each letter is a perfect footnote to the story of Caskett that I'm sure I will love more than any other; always.
aussiecate chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Sob! These letters are doing me in too! Ten out of ten for the banter when they're not even together!
aussiecate chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Awwww, I'm going to be crying happy tears right through this fic aren't I? The character analysis is spot on, so I'm loving this trip down memory lane even more.
aussiecate chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Somehow I never embarked on this story when it was first published so I'm catching up now. An intriguing opening ladies. I'm looking forward to the story.
WeCan'tGiveUp chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
I'm fucking in love with this, reading this story was extraordinary to a point you can't even imagine. Amazing.
SeriouslyCarol chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
What a gem. Such a beautiful story. Loved it. Thank you for writing.
operaluvr chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
OMG! I had read this story years ago and just reread it. THE BEST PROPOSAL STORY EVER!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2017
This was like a huge love letter to Beckett, I absolutely loved it ! And the proposal was super cute, probably the best proposal fic I've ever read, bravo !
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2017
If he knew she was in love with him, why act like such a douchebag when he found out she remembered ? This storyline ruined Castle's character for me, I never really liked him after that
ctf20 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
WHY AM I JUST FINDING THIS? I don't know. But it was absolute beautiful perfection.

I love them! I miss them! And reading this made me very emotional! There were tears.
And I need to watch Caskett. Which I haven't done in like a year.

CastleAddict