Reviews for there your heart will be also
janinsc chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
That was amazing. What a beautiful letter from a mother to a daughter.
moonlightgal59 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this story! I loved the way you had Castle including all their friends and family into the proposal. And this last chapter with the letter from Kate's mother was brilliant. Thank you for a great read! Keep them coming please!
kingandbrains chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Wow!. I'm wordless, speechless, or whatever word you want to use ha!. That letter really got me. You made me see The reality of Beckett's little family. Her mother's words are really beautiful!. And let me ask you this question, (since I didn't read your profile description), are you a mother yourself?. 'Cause that letter has so much knowledge and understanding about the role of a mother and it felt so real.
Resuming, in my aweful english (sorry about any grammar mistake), this chapter was AMAZING!. You are a really good storyteller. Have you ever written something other than Fanfics?, because if you don't, you should start like... Right about now!. Haha!. XO
jennkyle chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Love love it this would be cool if Andrew used this in the show its so romantic cant wait for the ending great job
Lifeisgood3 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Wow! I did not see that coming but I LOVED it! And it's so real...I'm not ready for this to end but I can't wait to see what happens!

I have said it before and I'll say it again, you have a gift!
eyrianone chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Letter from her mother made me cry in the best way, as a mother reading another mothers words and empathizing so much which that incredible life-changing thing that comes over you once you have a child of your own to love. I would do anything for my sons - anything - and all I could ever want is their happiness. You guys captured that just perfectly with Jo's words to Kate.

Her father was a great voice here too - and when he asked her intentions I thought that was incredibly sweet - him being protective of Rick almost - it was a great chapter all round.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Aw, I love the way you guys wove Jim and Johanna into this. The letter was absolutely gorgeous. I adored it. And I loved the way Castle had to take Jim down. I thought that was a fabulous touch.

Emma
PauliPorcupine chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
My goodness where are the tissues when you need them. Seriously in tears right now. God, that letter. it's so beautiful!
baby-rose15 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Just a bundle of emotions here at work... and it's totally worth it.
kimmiesjoy chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Oh Damn, I want the next one...I'm all fluttery...that was beautiful!
Madwine chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Awnnnn. So adorable. I adored it, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Deb838 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Oh my... you girls and your words... My heart is going to explode from how much I love this story.
I had tears of joy & sadness reading this chapter.
lvncastle chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Auuuuugh, can we get a warning... Do not read unless you are armed with a box of tissues?! Holy crap. Just when I thought that I couldn't love a story more, you break out with this... Wow. Just beautiful! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
NutsAboutHarry chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
AW MAN YOU LEFT IT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE? AW MAN OH MAN OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I seriously cried at Johanna's letter that was SO heartfelt maternal and lovely! I can really imagine this happening and you wrote it in such a beautiful beautiful way that it made my heart swell and my insides go all squishy!

Well done you!
FCN chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I love uncovering the story of them this way. You all are doing a terrific job.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »