Reviews for there your heart will be also
Madwine chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Awnnnn. So adorable. I adored it, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Deb838 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Oh my... you girls and your words... My heart is going to explode from how much I love this story.
I had tears of joy & sadness reading this chapter.
lvncastle chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Auuuuugh, can we get a warning... Do not read unless you are armed with a box of tissues?! Holy crap. Just when I thought that I couldn't love a story more, you break out with this... Wow. Just beautiful! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
NutsAboutHarry chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
AW MAN YOU LEFT IT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE? AW MAN OH MAN OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I seriously cried at Johanna's letter that was SO heartfelt maternal and lovely! I can really imagine this happening and you wrote it in such a beautiful beautiful way that it made my heart swell and my insides go all squishy!

Well done you!
FCN chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I love uncovering the story of them this way. You all are doing a terrific job.
Shannon S chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
This has me really looking forward to the weekend! Excellent way to pass the time until Monday! Great story!
tshlw chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
So loving this journey through their relationship. The letters are so heartwarming. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Scoutieout chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I love this so much! I'm just sorry to see it end soon. :(
ColieMacKenzie chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Awww lovely, so very lovely. Sweet glimpse into their future, of how they fit together, have fun together. I love these glimpses at Kate from his perspective, I think she's just like that, this intriguing mix of a woman and how could he not be just continuously amazed by her?! Anyway, this foreshadowing makes me aaaaall giddy already, and yay for Papa Beckett!
Deb838 chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
OH, I ADORE this chapter...

This... This is where I discovered that my inner child has a playmate.

and

"Don't try to butter me up. I love you, Castle, but that's not going to stop me from kicking your ass."
You did kick my ass that day but I didn't care because you loved me and that was sweeter than any victory could ever be.

I wanted to weep with the rightness of it all.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
BEAUTIFUL! I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I love the Kate-Martha relationship and the potential it has, and you've drawn them exactly how I think they could be. I just love how she strokes her hair, hugs her, makes her feel like a daughter again without trying to replace her mother. How Martha gives her the gift of absolute approval and trust. Of course his sweet letter made my heart leap, the way he saw the love in her smile that day (and how could he not?!), the intensity of all those moments between them.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Sniff. So good, and touching, and there's such sweet tenderness throughout it. I love that he has Lanie be there for her for the tougher one. And I love how he tells her his feelings but there is no sense of inducing guilt, no recrimination in it. I believe she always would've come to get him back; the case only gave her a valid excuse to do it immediately rather than having to acknowledge her own feelings at the time, but it's an interesting touch to have Castle still wondering about that, but also seeing how it no longer matters.
Lanie laying out when she knew he loved Kate, but also when Kate was in love with him, that was such a sweet conversation.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
This one left me wanting an extra story with all those dates you alluded to, lol! This is so sweet. My favorite moment was when they came in and their waitress saw them kissing the first time; that is so very cute.
Copop chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Ah, now I get it. I was expecting something life-endangering, lol.

Next stop is her dad's place? Love it.

Till the next chapter.