Reviews for there your heart will be also
LivK chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
This was fun, and very well written, taking us back all thise years. A walk down memory lane we all could follow. Brilliant idea. Thank you so much for sharing, this story was indeed a rare treat
NCClark chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
Loved this story! Thank you!
xfbikerchick chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
Awesome read
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Wow. Just wow. I stumbled upon this story, not really sure how, but I am blown away. I realize you wrote this years ago, but I had to let you know how much I loved it. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with your fellow Castle fans.
finefinegoodgood chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
This was fab.
Lrusty93 chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
OK...I just died a little. This was amazing. Thank you!
elisha-am chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I can't believe I didn't find this TREASURE until now ! And I hate you a little because you made me all emotional and cried like a baby! (sobbing)
Kidding, really love you for this, it so beautiful:"))))
Lust of Alucard chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
The essence of Castle. Beautifully captured.
Love the way you write, portray emotions,make us anticipate for the next written words.
Sincerely,
Lust of Alucard.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Actually crying after reading this chapter.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I know you wrote this two years ago, but I just found it today. This chapter had me in tears. It was beautiful. And I love your insight into the second episode and how that was the first time Beckett saw the other side of Castle. Brilliant. I have to go get something done today other than reading fan fiction, but I will continue with your story later tonight. Thanks for writing!
Eslssl chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Words are inadequate to praise these two authors for this superlative story. Full range of emotions takes us to the pinnacle of their joy. This would make a great two-part season-ending episode that would undoubtedly sweep all the ratings.
Bravo!
Eslssl chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
"Happily ever after might exist only in fairy tales, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try."
Perfectly epitomizes Kate and Rick together.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
What a beautifully written story! I love Sparklemouse's writing as well as yours, so it's not surprising, but this story was perfect from beginning to the end. Thanks so much for sharing it! Two excellent writers with a brilliant concept, and a perfect result! Thanks again.
SeannysMom chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Amazing and lovely ! One of the best stories I've ever read. Thanks.
katicings chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
wow. this is ridiculously amazing. thank you for sharing it.

it's kind of not fair though, because reading this in a post-watershed world makes me mad! this is how they should have got engaged. 3
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »