Reviews for there your heart will be also
ggfan01 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Lovely once again. Can't wait for more!
lvncastle chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I can't believe I didn't call this one! Sheeeesh! I love their banter, though... it's adorable and you've captured their voices perfectly. And I have no idea where she's headed now... Remy's? They go there a lot, but we've never seen it which makes me think it is more likely to have been case related. But I'm stumped. Please update soon! :)
3rdfah chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
So, on the day TNT starts its Castle marathon, I just wanted to say how enjoyable and original this survey of early episodes has been to this point. Can't wait for the rest of the story
Deb838 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I am totally in love with the story... totally!

I want the rest of it..now! See, this is why I don't read WIPs, it kills my patience (I have none).
eyrianone chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Oh that was great. Castle's explanation's of what Kyra once meant to him and how valid and real it was, but at the same time how dwarfed and inconsequential it is in comparison to Kate. I love that.
eyrianone chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Oh that letter - be still my heart.
Copop chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
The first time Castle thought he had lost Kate... Was that the kidnapping case in S1? Will came into the picture then... or it could be when he dug his nose into her mom's case without telling her...

We'll see :)

I love Castle's letters to Kate. so much.

Till the next chapter.
Copop chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I tried counting the times they saved each other on one of my rewatches of the series. Some are really not clear on the saving thing, so I didn't count the unsure ones, and I didn't reach the number Castle had in 4x07.
Well, I guess everyone's counting differently, or judging in a different way.

The fact that Castle saved Kate through his books is mostly overlooked, I think... oh, anyway.

You know, I think this will end up in a marriage proposal from Castle :)

On to the next chapter.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
These darn letters are making me tear up. I'm such a sap.

I'm stumped at the next location though. Can't wait to see what y'all have planned next.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Awwwwww
Madwine chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Awnnn. So cute. Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
lvncastle chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Holy wow I love this story... Not sure I've told you that before ;) I love that he addressed Kyra and the differences between them. And I'm glad that she's not jealous, either... I love me some jealous Kate, but I think she's confident enough in herself and them to know that the girl he loved when he was basically still a boy is not a threat to the relationship that she has with the man he is today. I will admit that I'm not sure where they're going next... He mentioned the Old Haunt, but I can't think of how that would relate to where he almost lost her... Is she to head to the cemetery? I kind of thought of the first time as when she kicked him out at the end of season 1. Hmmmm... Can't wait to find out!
gsr4ever chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Ugh so good lol. Nice job
missy52061 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I just love this story!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I'm loving this little adventure. More please!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »