Reviews for there your heart will be also
ggfan01 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Love their text message banter! Can't wait to read more!
Austcastlefan chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Tilting my head back to keep my tears from spilling out. Beautiful :)
AudreyJ1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This story is lovely. Just what my heart needs!
dmmorales chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
You don't know how in LOVE i am with story. It is amazing. I look forward to reading it each new chapter.
International08 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I just love this. So much fun. You guys are hitting just the right balance of tender and teasing, and I'm in love.
ClassicalBones chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Very interesting story you've started. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Elle018 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Oh myyyy, what are you two doing to me? You're melting my hearttttttttt. (Give Beckett a son, Mr. Marlowe, or I will cut you.)
ggfan01 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
The letters Castle is writing to Kate are beautiful and just perfect! Can't wait to read more!
Austcastlefan chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Oh you guys! I can already tell you are going to turn me into a blubbering mess by the end of it. I can already feel the tears starting to well up, so perfectly you've described Castle falling in love with Kate, where they got their start, even in the early days. Gah, I'm such a sap. But well done, and I can't wait for the next discovery and letter.
Madwine chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Awnn. So sweet. Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
BWjournal chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm loving this! sometimes i wish Castle were a soap so that we'd have enough episodes to do things like this!
chezchuckles chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Yeah, I am so with you guys on that one - that moment in the park is the foundation for where they are now. If she never sees him as a father, a good father, she never bothers to see him at all. You guys are doing great with this trip down memory lane. And man, he is wordy and flowery in his letters, lol, just like you expect Castle to be. I love it.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love scavenger hunts! I love Castle being romantic! can't wait.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Y'all might not be able to count but I'm thinking by the end of this, you are gonna have me in tears. (Happy ones!)
Copop chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Castle's letter is very true. Even she has to admit that, or even wants to :)

Oh, what a lovely future they will hopefully have.
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »