Reviews for there your heart will be also
nnet974 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
What a great this.

What I love the MOST is how well you write C&B. The things they say! (or, the things they write... Lol) I think that's the thing that makes FF so satisfying - to hear "your" characters, the ones you love so much, say things that are soooo them, but that haven't been said in any of the episode scenarios. It's shows such a deep understanding of the characters and you both do it so well.

I can't wait to see where else Rick "sends" her, or where this story takes us.

N ;)
IrrationalObsessions chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This story is so genuine and romantic. I'm falling hard for this story. I can't wait to see what is to come. I love how she still gets texts from Castle, but at the same time is receiving letters from Castle. Loved the little moment between Kate and Alexis. I totally think there should be more moments like those on the show.
Can't wait to read more! :)
trytryagain357 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
so much fun!
liviafan1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012

Be still, my heart.

This is so very, very beautiful. I love romantic Castle.
lvncastle chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
"You just used 'novel approach' with a writer. I fucking love you." hahaha

Omg, I cannot tell ou how much I am LOOOOOVING this! So good and his letters are incredible. Totally tear inspiring, and I suspect by the end I am going to be in tears right along with Kate... :)
Madwine chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Hahahaha. Really funny, loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ggfan01 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Love their text message banter! Can't wait to read more!
Austcastlefan chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Tilting my head back to keep my tears from spilling out. Beautiful :)
AudreyJ1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This story is lovely. Just what my heart needs!
dmmorales chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
You don't know how in LOVE i am with story. It is amazing. I look forward to reading it each new chapter.
International08 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I just love this. So much fun. You guys are hitting just the right balance of tender and teasing, and I'm in love.
ClassicalBones chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Very interesting story you've started. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Elle018 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Oh myyyy, what are you two doing to me? You're melting my hearttttttttt. (Give Beckett a son, Mr. Marlowe, or I will cut you.)
ggfan01 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
The letters Castle is writing to Kate are beautiful and just perfect! Can't wait to read more!
Austcastlefan chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Oh you guys! I can already tell you are going to turn me into a blubbering mess by the end of it. I can already feel the tears starting to well up, so perfectly you've described Castle falling in love with Kate, where they got their start, even in the early days. Gah, I'm such a sap. But well done, and I can't wait for the next discovery and letter.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »