Reviews for there your heart will be also
IrrationalObsessions chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hihihihi... I'm squealing! Is it sad to be this excited for an update? I don't give to shits because I am totally awaiting for an update! I love stories like these. Stories that no one else has really ever thought of doing something along these lines. Especially with Castle and Beckett getting together, all you see is Post Always. Not that I'm complaining, but it is refreshing to get to read something new. And I have read a few of your stuff and sparklemouse and it amazing what you guys can write.
Dana1027 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love it! So cute!
areto chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I hope he's naked in the end. Ups, K rating. Best light&fun story idea ever.
Copop chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, this will be interesting. I can't wait to read this :D
3rdfah chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
What a great start! Can't wait for the finish.
Icydevil chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I like it! Can't wait to read the next chapter
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Really good. Can't wait to read more
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!
I'm SO glad this is almost written because it's so promising and good and lovely and I don't think I could wait for weeks for new updates. Oh man, sooo cool.
When I read your description I thought it was something angsty and sad, but this, this is so happy and perfect and adorable.
I bet I know how this is going to end, too.
Or maybe I don't. Maybe it's better if you surprise me.
His letter was awesome, he knows her so well.
Thank you, BOTH, for this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
read-travel-coffee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Definitely excited for this. Yay for quick updates!
trytryagain357 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
oooh! fun!
HelenVanPattersonPatton chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm laughing like a Bond villain right now. Oh yeah. This is the good stuff. I can't wait to see what Castle has in store for Kate. Bring it on ladies!
lvncastle chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Squeeeeseeeee! Omg, I loooove this already! Fabulous! And I love how Ryan was practically vibrating with excitement! So cute! Can't wait for the next update!
Bianca chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
First off, can I just say that I LOVED that you had a verse from the Bible at the beginning. Thank you.

Also, I'm excited to see where their adventure leads them.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm in. Can't wait to see what the two of you have instore for us this time.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh, I hope my guess for where this is going is correct as well. This should be a fun ride and I certainly look forward to more!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »