Reviews for there your heart will be also
eyrianone chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I could hear every word of that letter in his voice. Bravo.
lvncastle chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Omggggggg... I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this! SO good!
Moonbebe chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Gosh that was romantic! *sigh* And I just love, love, love Kate and Alexis! So sweet! I like how careful Kate is with Castle's letter and her joy in watching the man and his son and probably picturing in her head Castle and their future son doing the same thing. Can't wait to see what's next on the hunt!
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Sooooo good. Nice job
IrrationalObsessions chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hihihihi... I'm squealing! Is it sad to be this excited for an update? I don't give to shits because I am totally awaiting for an update! I love stories like these. Stories that no one else has really ever thought of doing something along these lines. Especially with Castle and Beckett getting together, all you see is Post Always. Not that I'm complaining, but it is refreshing to get to read something new. And I have read a few of your stuff and sparklemouse and it amazing what you guys can write.
Dana1027 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love it! So cute!
areto chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I hope he's naked in the end. Ups, K rating. Best light&fun story idea ever.
Copop chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, this will be interesting. I can't wait to read this :D
3rdfah chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
What a great start! Can't wait for the finish.
Icydevil chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I like it! Can't wait to read the next chapter
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Really good. Can't wait to read more
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!
I'm SO glad this is almost written because it's so promising and good and lovely and I don't think I could wait for weeks for new updates. Oh man, sooo cool.
When I read your description I thought it was something angsty and sad, but this, this is so happy and perfect and adorable.
I bet I know how this is going to end, too.
Or maybe I don't. Maybe it's better if you surprise me.
His letter was awesome, he knows her so well.
Thank you, BOTH, for this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
read-travel-coffee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Definitely excited for this. Yay for quick updates!
trytryagain357 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
oooh! fun!
HelenVanPattersonPatton chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm laughing like a Bond villain right now. Oh yeah. This is the good stuff. I can't wait to see what Castle has in store for Kate. Bring it on ladies!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »