Reviews for there your heart will be also
Madwine chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Awnn. So sweet. Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
BWjournal chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm loving this! sometimes i wish Castle were a soap so that we'd have enough episodes to do things like this!
chezchuckles chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Yeah, I am so with you guys on that one - that moment in the park is the foundation for where they are now. If she never sees him as a father, a good father, she never bothers to see him at all. You guys are doing great with this trip down memory lane. And man, he is wordy and flowery in his letters, lol, just like you expect Castle to be. I love it.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love scavenger hunts! I love Castle being romantic! can't wait.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Y'all might not be able to count but I'm thinking by the end of this, you are gonna have me in tears. (Happy ones!)
Copop chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Castle's letter is very true. Even she has to admit that, or even wants to :)

Oh, what a lovely future they will hopefully have.
eyrianone chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I could hear every word of that letter in his voice. Bravo.
lvncastle chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Omggggggg... I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this! SO good!
Moonbebe chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Gosh that was romantic! *sigh* And I just love, love, love Kate and Alexis! So sweet! I like how careful Kate is with Castle's letter and her joy in watching the man and his son and probably picturing in her head Castle and their future son doing the same thing. Can't wait to see what's next on the hunt!
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Sooooo good. Nice job
IrrationalObsessions chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hihihihi... I'm squealing! Is it sad to be this excited for an update? I don't give to shits because I am totally awaiting for an update! I love stories like these. Stories that no one else has really ever thought of doing something along these lines. Especially with Castle and Beckett getting together, all you see is Post Always. Not that I'm complaining, but it is refreshing to get to read something new. And I have read a few of your stuff and sparklemouse and it amazing what you guys can write.
Dana1027 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love it! So cute!
derkhanblueday chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I hope he's naked in the end. Ups, K rating. Best light&fun story idea ever.
Copop chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, this will be interesting. I can't wait to read this :D
3rdfah chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
What a great start! Can't wait for the finish.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »