Reviews for there your heart will be also
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Wow! Sweet letter! Sweet daughter! Sweet girlfriend thinking about good fathers and children in her own future! Nice chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I know where she is going! This is where she told him she was 'more a one and done' kind of girl. All those single mothers!
The-KLF chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Re-reading this after the season 5 finale makes me hope that there's a second proposal and that Castle does it just like this. Or that Beckett does it.

I love this story, it's just so... right. And beautiful.
AlwaysBex chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Oh. My. God. That was absolutely perfect! This is by far my favorite story I've ever read and you're definitely my favorite author. This was the last story of yours that I hadn't read, and it was so amazing, seriously, you are so so talented. I don't think it would be far fetched to tell you that you should really use your talent in other ways, have you ever thought of writing a book? You really do have a tremendous amount of talent. I loved this so so much! :)))) You're amazing. Seriously. That was ridiculous.
MissBeh8ve chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
hi! little late for the party, but maaan, what a gorgeous story! I fell in love with it!
Spygrrl chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Fantastic story! So beautifully developed...I loved the trip down memory lane with Kate and that all the important people in her life were included. A perfectly Castle proposal for sure.
mylenepink chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Perfect. Thank you for writing this.
KateMB chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
This story is perfectly creative and full of so much love. The proposal is beauiful.
Marie chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I just loved this story. It was so original... the plot so different from all other stories I've read. It is so well written. It just kept me in suspense. Thank you, it was a pleasure to read!
anya.y chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Perfect!
anonymous.individual chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Loved it :) Really sweet and brilliantly written.
Twyger chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
P.S. I found SparkleMouse by looking at Jenny's favorite authors. I had spelled it all in lower case so that is why it didn't turn up on my search request. I have read some of SparkleMouse's work and look forward to reading the rest. Thank you both again!
Twyger chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Dear Jenny and Sparklemouse,

This has to be one of the most creative Castle FanFiction stories I have ever read, and looking back, I have favorited 181 and probably read 100 more on top of that. I loved the scavenger hunt format with all of the meaningful places in their relationship. I loved the pink envelope and its contents - I won't discuss it here in case someone selects what to read based on reviews, so as not to spoil it. I was actually crying reading the contents of the pink envelope - and even in stories where Rick is dead, I don't cry. Even though you write great "M" stuff Jenny, it was nice where it left off. Some things are better left private. Thank you, thank you, thank you with cherries on top for Kate and can of whipped cream for Rick. I searched for more Sparklemouse stuff to get your name to thank you personally, but couldn't find you. I know I have seen you as a favorite author, so I will have to keep looking for more of your stuff. If you keep writing such imaginative stuff, AWM is going to come looking for you guys to do an episode. Thanks again!
BerkieLynn chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
I'm leaving a review on Chapter 10 specifically because of how hard it made me cry. Everything up to this point was beautiful, of course, but I honestly didn't see the letter from her mom coming. I already thought this story was wonderful, but this chapter catapulted it into amazing. Thank you thank you thank you for this.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »