Reviews for there your heart will be also
Twyger chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
P.S. I found SparkleMouse by looking at Jenny's favorite authors. I had spelled it all in lower case so that is why it didn't turn up on my search request. I have read some of SparkleMouse's work and look forward to reading the rest. Thank you both again!
Twyger chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Dear Jenny and Sparklemouse,

This has to be one of the most creative Castle FanFiction stories I have ever read, and looking back, I have favorited 181 and probably read 100 more on top of that. I loved the scavenger hunt format with all of the meaningful places in their relationship. I loved the pink envelope and its contents - I won't discuss it here in case someone selects what to read based on reviews, so as not to spoil it. I was actually crying reading the contents of the pink envelope - and even in stories where Rick is dead, I don't cry. Even though you write great "M" stuff Jenny, it was nice where it left off. Some things are better left private. Thank you, thank you, thank you with cherries on top for Kate and can of whipped cream for Rick. I searched for more Sparklemouse stuff to get your name to thank you personally, but couldn't find you. I know I have seen you as a favorite author, so I will have to keep looking for more of your stuff. If you keep writing such imaginative stuff, AWM is going to come looking for you guys to do an episode. Thanks again!
BerkieLynn chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
I'm leaving a review on Chapter 10 specifically because of how hard it made me cry. Everything up to this point was beautiful, of course, but I honestly didn't see the letter from her mom coming. I already thought this story was wonderful, but this chapter catapulted it into amazing. Thank you thank you thank you for this.
liviafan1 chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
This isn't how I thought it would go at all, just like Kate, but I love where you took it anyway because it's so completely them. Just the two of them together, in the moment, not hiding from each other. Simple. Beautiful.

I love how nervous he is even though he knows she's going to accept. The picture painted here is gorgeous. You can feel everything vibrating off them.

YES. Okay. Love when he says that she made him realized that he wasn't missing half of himself, that she didn't fill it for him. I've always found that to be so...I don't know. Not true to life. People aren't your other halves; they just make you the best person you can be. So I loved, loved this part.

Ack. "You have no idea." Full circle.

Perfect. Definitely one of my favorite stories ever.
liviafan1 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I have no excuses for failing to review this, other than I love it so much that I never wanted to end, so forced myself into a state of denial for a few weeks.

Alas, the time has come to an end.

I love that notion that Jim's worried that she'd live in the past. Something I never considered, but it's true, really. How can it not be, when she's spent so much time living in her mom's case?

Out of all the things that are AU in Caskett fic in general, Rick/Johanna meeting is one of my top wishes. Because what you've written is so true. They WOULD charm each other and it's so gorgeous to just consider how'd they would interact.

Ungh. She loves him, yeah. Le sigh.
southerngirl1 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Wow, I just found this after reading, "Shadow of a Doubt." It is nothing short of amazing. Such a wonderful retelling of Castle's love story and so amazingly well-written. Thank you!
ClassicalBones chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Wow, that was a great story, i'm kinda sad it's finished. It was very creative, detailed and fairly believable character-wise.
Keep up the good work!
1822andallthat chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Just read this in one go last night. Just couldn't stop until I read the last line.

Well, that was one heck of an amazing proposal story. You guys individually make my day with your fantastic stories but the collab work pretty much lit up my night sky.

Thank you!

1822:)
Lydian Stone chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Oh my goodness . . . I can't seem to find the words. Each stop, each letter was so perfect. You've transcended the conventional proposal fic so that no other ever need be written. Kudos and thank you for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Kasiliz chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
This was an excellent journey through their relationship. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Copop chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Perfect ending to a perfect story.

Thank you both so much for writing this :)
Copop chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Amazing chapter.
Now all Castle needs to do is actually ask the question ;) So she can say yes and all that comes with it. (haha).
soulsinstarlight chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Ugh. That was so utterly perfect it hurts. I don't even know what else to say except THANK YOU so much for this story. This one is staying with me for a long time.
NutsAboutHarry chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
This is one of the best Castle fics I have ever read PERIOD!

Well done!
sunday85 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Thank you! I am full of emotions right now, cause everything was sooo casketty-perfect!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »