Reviews for there your heart will be also
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Very nice! I liked when she got down so they could be equals! That was really nice! And she didn't get his pen!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
That was damn lovely!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Okay, I think you made this one up. At least, I can't remember them going to a paintball place! But it was fun, and she said she loved him and didn't even realize it! Cool!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
She shot him? I can't think of when that was! I would have picked 'Headhunters' as the one where he knew she was in love with him. When he was openly angry with her, abandoning their partnership, and she still had his back. Lead on!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Got through a really harsh period of their lives fairly unscathed! You had him being tactful and not hurtful. It was meant to be a love letter, not to describe his grief. And I hope the dress will be used soon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
I guess the next stop is the sex shop? Hope so! This was another lovely chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I think he was well past 'half in love' with her then! He was done for already! Losing her would have destroyed him and she wasn't even his! It would have stolen the possibility of her being his!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This chapter could not possibly have been better! So good!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
You have written his letters so lovingly! I will venture a guess now that when she ends this scavenger hunt, there will be a ring to go along with thoughts of children and wedding gowns!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Wow! Sweet letter! Sweet daughter! Sweet girlfriend thinking about good fathers and children in her own future! Nice chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I know where she is going! This is where she told him she was 'more a one and done' kind of girl. All those single mothers!
The-KLF chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Re-reading this after the season 5 finale makes me hope that there's a second proposal and that Castle does it just like this. Or that Beckett does it.

I love this story, it's just so... right. And beautiful.
AlwaysBex chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Oh. My. God. That was absolutely perfect! This is by far my favorite story I've ever read and you're definitely my favorite author. This was the last story of yours that I hadn't read, and it was so amazing, seriously, you are so so talented. I don't think it would be far fetched to tell you that you should really use your talent in other ways, have you ever thought of writing a book? You really do have a tremendous amount of talent. I loved this so so much! :)))) You're amazing. Seriously. That was ridiculous.
MissBeh8ve chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
hi! little late for the party, but maaan, what a gorgeous story! I fell in love with it!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »