Reviews for there your heart will be also
Liv Wilder chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Lovely story. Enjoyed every instalment. The letter from Johanna was a nice touch.

Liv
Elle018 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Ohhhh, this chapter is so gorgeous.

Kate takes a moment to look around, remembering the only other time she'd been to this store. You can make it out to Kate. The way his eyes had flashed with hurt before turning cold still haunts her, makes her scars itch and pull with guilt.

I love that.

(And I'm really excited for the new adventures their next chapter holds... like a little castle babyyyyy.)
elodiealice chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
It was amazing. I read it all at once and was in tears at the end. And trust me, I don't get emotional easily. Thank you for à beautiful writing. Please keep going.
AllThingsCastle chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
This story was so beautiful. The letters just blew me away. Thank you!
you'vegotthis chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Oh this was such a sweet ride, thank you. I feel so girly just reading it!
Jasmn19 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
this one made me cry.
Jasmn19 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I never thought of this being the time he realised her had feelings for her but the way you wrote it makes me want it to have been true.
cartruck chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
"Easy?" she asks with a tilt of the head, the laughter turning into a full blown smile.

"You do know you're not supposed to interrupt the proposal, right?"

Kate holds up her free hand in surrender. "Sorry. Go ahead."

I love this part. It was just so Beckett to interrupt him while he is trying to be sweet and adorable. I love this story and I'm sad it is finished :( but it was amazing while it lasted :)
killmypatience chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
i want a proposal like that!
NCISchick chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I don't think i can explain my reaction to this story. but i will try. so, it was in my inbox when i woke up. i was a smiling fool in a matter of seconds. then i had a mild freak out before i opened it just because i knew what was going to happen in this chapter...finally after about 5 minutes of freaking i opened it...then clicked the link and proceeded to squeal (note: it was only 6:15 IN THE MORNING at this time) so then it took my about 20 minutes to read because i kept flailing and crying so much i couldn't see the screen and just generally freaking out. finally i finished it and proceeded to die from so many emotions my heart and brain couldn't take it. so that is the story of me reading what has got to be the BEST proposal fic EVER.

Love NCISchick xoxo
janinsc chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
PERFECT ending! *sigh*
I hate that it's over.
TheBlackWidow47 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Ah! That was the best thing ever! So adorable!
CuffedBunnies chapter 11 . 10/6/2012