Reviews for there your heart will be also
NutsAboutHarry chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
This is one of the best Castle fics I have ever read PERIOD!

Well done!
sunday85 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Thank you! I am full of emotions right now, cause everything was sooo casketty-perfect!
dopeysac chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I just finished this story this morning and I just love it! I can see Rick doing all these crazy things before he proposes to her. What I really live was the chapter before with Jim and Kate! Johanna's letter was just beautiful! Loved this story! Thanks to the Castle fandom for posting the link (either on Twitter or Tumblr)!
Elle018 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I'm standing in line to board a plane and I am weak in the knees. When I realized the pink envelope was from her mother, I wondered whether I would survive the chapter. Ughhhhh, this was so exquisitely brilliant and beautiful.

Kate flattens the letter against the table, holding it steady with the fingers of one hand. She lays her other hand on the table, palm up, and her dad places his over it, a solid presence anchoring her in the here and now.

I ADORE that she reached for her dad's hand to anchor her in the present before diving into words from the past.

And them his last letter. I love you. Come home. What more could be said?

So in love with this story.
Elle018 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
"Don't try to butter me up. I love you, Castle, but that's not going to stop me from kicking your ass."

That was the first time you'd ever said you loved me and I don't think you even realized it. It just flowed off your tongue like you'd been saying it every day for years. I suppose, in a way, you had

Absolutely love that, that the first time she told him was said without awareness. Makes it more genuine somehow. And I love that he does acknowledge that she had been telling him for years without words. Her eyes say so much. (Stana, ilu.)
Elle018 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
WHY are you guys so amazing at this story?

It's been almost two years and she can still recall the sound of the explosion, the way her body never stopped shaking even after the van ceased rocking underneath her, the sinking feeling in her stomach that she had lost him for good. She closes her eyes, the world spinning like it did that afternoon and this is ridiculous because he's fine, she knows he's fine.

This imagery made my stomach flip. So good.

And I love the mother daughter part with Martha. It makes me ache to think of Kate being overwhelmed (in a good way) with maternal love and affection from Martha while also wishing her own mother was there to help them celebrate this. I often wonder what Martha and Johanna's relationship would have been like. It would be so fascinating to see those two together discussing their children, scheming about grandchildren. Sigh.

I also want to rewatch Cops and Robbers now. I will forever lament they didn't do commentary for that ep.

Loved this chapter so much.
Liv Wilder chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Lovely story. Enjoyed every instalment. The letter from Johanna was a nice touch.

Elle018 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Ohhhh, this chapter is so gorgeous.

Kate takes a moment to look around, remembering the only other time she'd been to this store. You can make it out to Kate. The way his eyes had flashed with hurt before turning cold still haunts her, makes her scars itch and pull with guilt.

I love that.

(And I'm really excited for the new adventures their next chapter holds... like a little castle babyyyyy.)
elodiealice chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
It was amazing. I read it all at once and was in tears at the end. And trust me, I don't get emotional easily. Thank you for à beautiful writing. Please keep going.
AllThingsCastle chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
This story was so beautiful. The letters just blew me away. Thank you!
you'vegotthis chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Oh this was such a sweet ride, thank you. I feel so girly just reading it!
Jasmn19 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
this one made me cry.
Jasmn19 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I never thought of this being the time he realised her had feelings for her but the way you wrote it makes me want it to have been true.
cartruck chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
"Easy?" she asks with a tilt of the head, the laughter turning into a full blown smile.

"You do know you're not supposed to interrupt the proposal, right?"

Kate holds up her free hand in surrender. "Sorry. Go ahead."

I love this part. It was just so Beckett to interrupt him while he is trying to be sweet and adorable. I love this story and I'm sad it is finished :( but it was amazing while it lasted :)
killmypatience chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
i want a proposal like that!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »