Reviews for A Golden Rose Outtakes
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Can you do the Doctor and Rose's wedding/proposal and/or Jack and Jenny's wedding/proposal? I'd really like to see that.
kirbyfan1996 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Oh, the irony, considering how the Doctor would intrude on Amy and Rory in similar situations...
jenn008 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Love them!
Infinities Lover chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
X3 LOL I just DIED laughing! Love these!
Kat Smith chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
AAAAAAAAH POOR RORY
Kat Smith chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
AAAAH POOR JACK HAHAAAAAA
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
oh gods that was just hilarious I cannot stop laughing hahaha
RandomWolf121 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
It is 4:25 in the morning, and I nearly woke up the entire house with my laughter! That was too brilliant! I'm looking forward to more.

Wolfy
hotsasukefan chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
i had tears running down my face from laughing and trying to hold in my laughter cause everybody is a sleep.
hotsasukefan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The expression of Rose 'writing her name on petals and spreading them across time and space'

can also be read in the journal of Impossible Things . great chapter this is awesome!
WingedHero540 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
You should do your own version of the Space/Time comic relief special. It would be hysterical!
teh-ena chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
This chapter was absolutely hilarious! I definitely enjoyed it. And the one before it with pranking Jack was priceless! I'd love to see more of these outtakes!
SillyJily chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I was giggling like mad the whole way through this, and it's the perfect antidote to the heartbreak of angels take manhattan.
ladyamadaun chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Just wanting to let you know that i am still following this lovely story whenever you would like to post again. I still vote for an outtake for after Midnight and the story of how Rose fell in love with the Doctor!
Saphia chapter 2 . 12/31/2012