Reviews for Where We Ought To Be
NinjaKitty66 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
One of the most heart wrenching endings I've ever read. The whole story really touched me, and i think this would have made a fantastic episode of Doctor Who. :3 I love the whole 'voice' thing and all the quote from that and from everyone else (Donna especially) really made my day. Thank you so much for writing this story.

- Kitty
jahmat chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoy all your fics!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Yowza! an interesting story..What would happen if you created a bunch of these and made an entire AU?
InTheAviary chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Woah-ho! I read this while waiting for a new chapter for 'For just one cell' and I love it! This is amazing.
KW chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Just noting something...
What about Susan?
AliasMarie chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
This was perf! Like, totally and completely flawless. Every part. The last little bit was great, where it said all the names people call the Doctor. It wrapped it up very nicely. I'm gonna cross my fingers for the adventures of Martha Jones and the plasmavore (or hell, anything else) because I just loved this AU so much. I have sort of an unhealthy obsession with distopian stuff...
Until next time, love and jammie dodgers: («o»)
Marie
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow I am loving all of your fics so far. I noticed you've referenced picnics in Asgard a couple times. 'Picnic in Asgard' actually refers to the second time River witnesses the Doctor's death, as that is the time she has a picnic with him, and then gives him a Viking funeral, for the Norse mythology reference. Its basically her way of asking discretely if he's faked his death yet.
Into The Vortex chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
That last bit was so sad, and sweet ! You wrote it really well and had me clinging onto every word, I like the Doctor's explination of River/Mels it was really well thought out, keep writing and well done!
valdezy chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
My crying forever has begun. NOOOOOOOO WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END? This was a really awesome story, and this ending was just so emotional and heartbreaking. Good job portraying the Doctor and his emotions in these scenes. Anyway, this entire story has been brilliant, and I'll be waiting excitedly for your next story! :D
Into The Vortex chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Wow, I really love it. You did such a great job!
valdezy chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
The information that I'm about to annonce in caps lock next should not be news to you. OKAY THAT WAS AMAZING! Loved the ending! Of course, it's an ending, and I don't like endings, but that was just so awesome. And thanks for that little bit of RiverXDoctor there :D But really, I'm gonna miss this story! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END? *cries in corner forever* Haha, this chapter was great though. I thought the characters were really in character and the dialouge was great, and I loved the way the plot played out and everything. It was just incredibly good, and I can't wait for the epilouge. I'll proceed with the crying forever when its really over. So, yeah. :)
AliasMarie chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
YAYAYAYAY! SO amazing! This chapter is perf! I... I can't... I have lost the ability to even.
River feels and Donna feels and Rose feels and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING KIND OF FEELS were present in this chapter! (But they were happy feels, so it's ok) :D
I am gonna miss this story :( especially the universe. Do you think you might write more set in this AU? Cause that would be awesome. Like, Martha? I want to know more about her adventures. She is way cooler in this version of reality.
Can't wait for the epilogue!
acciojubjubbird chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Okay, THAT. WAS. AWESOME! Perfect ending to the chapter, intense and enthralling and exciting and... I'm not sure what exactly to say now. Nice in the beginning with River and Jack, and Donna was lovely. The doctor coming back was just... brilliant, and a bit heartbreaking, but in a good way! Epilogue soon please!
Ashlee Pond chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
AMAZING! Perfect interactions and plot details and just wow. I'm so glad they finally got reunited with Donna and the Doctor/s, but kind of sad to see this end. It's been a fantastic read, thank you so much.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Update soon please! Sarah Jane :( and Mels.. well I guess this is where River arrives :D
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »