Reviews for Where We Ought To Be
AliasMarie chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
OMG This chapter was brilliant! Mels and Jack flirting was just so perfect I can't even... So in character for River! And then Rose got all weepy and "doctor you left me ohmygod why would you do this?" which I thought was very in character. And then she returned to her usual lovely, non-annoying self, also very in character. And she made some intelligent contributions! Good for her! Your Rose might be my favorite of the ones I've read recently (I don't read many Rose fics, though) Maybe because the Rose is cut with other companions who I like more... But maybe because she doesn't remember the Doctor, so she can't whine about him. That's always possible.
Also, if Jack can die, does that mean River can't regenerate? D: Because I definitely want more Mels.
And are we ever getting Donna?That would be cool.
OK bye. Fantastic as usual, can't wait for more!
valdezy chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Okay, that TARDIS scene? Perfect. Seriously, just perfect. And the Pandorica's finally going to open! YES I can't wait for that!
And now we go into the sad parts of this chapter: MELS. Poor her, I hope she ends up okay, but my guess at this point is that we'll be getting a visit from Mrs. River Song pretty soon. And as for that little part with Rose and Amy, that was great. You really got the emotions and dialouge right. I just can't wait for when Rose finds out about who River is to the Doctor :D Anyway, now that I'm pretty sure I've established once again how amazing a writer you are, my work here is done. And with an ending like that, don't leave us hanging PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON! :)
Ashlee Pond chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Have I told you that I love this story? Because I really, truly do. It's just such a good idea and the way you write the characters is marvellous. Mels is just perfect, her interaction with Jack had me laughing out loud. I can't wait to see what you have in store for next chapter with the Pandorica open!
Into The Vortex chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Keep going, I am really loving it! Can't wait for more ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
omg AMAZING! kee writing:)
Ashlee Pond chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
That was so great. Mels was her usual sassy, awesome self. I love how she's still so mysterious, and the way you wrote her interacting with Rose. I can't wait to see what her and Jack are like together! All the others are still spot on. What happened to Sarah Jane is terrible, but she's so selfless and hopefully it helped the others. As usual I'll be waiting impatiently for the next update!
AliasMarie chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Nooooo! Sarah Jane! D:
Brilliant chapter, as usual. Pay to get put in a room with a weeping angel? Eew. That gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I like how Mels remembers the most - I don't suppose there's a situation in which you could have her say "spoilers," is there? Because that would be highly amusing to me. :D
valdezy chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Awesome chapter. Jack's here! And Mels! And the TARDIS!
But SARAH JANE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? D; agdhfjskskwkeksmsnsn so sad. But Rory's starting to hear the Doctor...that's interesting. I bet Mels is hearing River or something, right? Anyway, I loved the chapter but seriously, poor Sarah Jane! :'(
Into The Vortex chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Love it, keep writing! I can't wait to see more!
AliasMarie chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
:D Yay! I actually love this soso much! I was kind of confused with the bit at the end, though, but I have a feeling all will be explained. Sarah Jane! And Mels! And Jack! (At least I'm assuming it's Jack... Awkward if it's not.) And Martha! And TARDIS! And excitement! And exclamation points! I like the citadel and the sort of non-art, it's interesting to think of what culture would be like enslaved by aliens. :) Can't wait for more!
-Marie
Ashlee Pond chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Argh I just love this story so much! Great update, there were a few small typos (like I think at one point it said 'Mother's mother' instead of 'Martha's mother', just small things like that) but the plot is marvellous. And you do such a fantastic job with the characterisation of all the companions, which is a tough job and akjshdfhjsdgf I am so excited to see what happens next! Can't wait for the next update!
monkeymail chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
whoo i was just thinking when rory mentioned mels it would be funny if she was there as well, and what do you she was! lol this story just keeps getting better and better
valdezy chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
THIS CHAPTER. SO MUCH YES. Sarah Jane AND Mels AND Martha AND Jack (becuase that's gonna be him) AND the Pandorica. Just complete amazingness. I loved the way you portrayed all the characrers, and pleaseeeeeee have Sarah Jane come backnfor more and have Donna!
And just FYI, of course I'm still interested in the story after season 7! If anything, I'm more interestee because in this story Moffat has not yet made me sob forever.
I'd honestly like to see them or at least some of them remember the Doctor but have some kind of problem where he can't come back even though they remember him...but you probably already have an amazing plan. :D

Well, this is really long, so the usual: Awesome job, update soon!
AliasMarie chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
:D This chapter made me like ridiculously happy. I don't even know why. But hey, Time Lords. Good thing they didn't hang 'round for long, we only really like one of them anyway. :) I loved Mickey in this chapter, and I love how Martha's being significant. And Jackie, gotta love Jackie Tyler. Kbai, it's 2 am and I should sleep.
*virtual jammie dodgers* («o») («o»)
valdezy chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Amazing, as ususal! Can't wait to see Martha and if you do them (please put them in!) Jack and Sarah Jane and River. I loved the bit where Mickey remembered Martha and when they realized Amy had the best connection to he Doctor. I'm really excited for the next chapter, try to get it up soon please!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »