Reviews for Where We Ought To Be
hp and lotr fan 4ever chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I liked the part where Mickey remembered he married to Martha. Good story. Are you going to put Donna and Jack in? Because in a world without the Doctor Jack would never have become immortal so he'd still be a conman. Also what about Sarah Jane? Please keep updating!

-Val:)
Ashlee Pond chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
There were a few small typos, but the plot and dialogue more than made up for it. Can't wait for the next update, you're doing a fantastic job. :)
Into The Vortex chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Wow! Keep writing I am really enjoying this, it is such a good idea and I couldn't have done it better myself!
Arabella Song chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I've thought of this before but didn't know how to write it. You're doing brilliantly
AliasMarie chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I'm so glad Rory doesn't have a ponytail... Thanks for clearing that up. :) You write Rose really well, and Jackie is perfect. This universe is just amazing, too! All the aliens fighting over the Earth and the stars going out and the slums and the citadel, which I imagine looking like the zitadel of the Time Lords. I have to admit, when I first saw the word citadel, I was like "oh shit, Time Lords," but hopefully, that is not the case... Right? Right? I love the description in this so much - you give just enough to let people imagine it themselves, you don't overshare.
Can't wait for more!
Sweets And Charades chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Interesting idea :) and good writing!
valdezy chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Wow, nice job! (As usual :D) AND YES OLD COMPANIONS THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! And I think you did a great job writing Rose. But is this story going to be RosexDoctor or RiverxDoctor or some other pairing or no pairing? I personally don't like RosexDoctor that much, but whatever pairing I'll keep reading because this story is genius. :) I can't wait for them to figure it all out :3 Update fast!
Ashlee Pond chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Gosh this version of Earth is terrible. You do a fantastic job with description, it's enough to let us picture the scene but not so much that it bogs down the story.
I think the writing showed you're more confident writing Amy and Rory than you are writing Rose, but you still did a really great job with her scenes; especially with Jackie, that was one hundred percent in character.
Can't wait for more!
Into The Vortex chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Really good. You have a good story line. I think you captured Rose's character really well.
AliasMarie chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Yay! Ponds! :) Rory's such a badass, it's awesome. Does he have a ponytail like in Amy's Choice? Is that what you meant by his hair is longer? I hope to God you just meant it's scruffy. That ponytail was horrid...
Wait so it's Sontarans? They're the alien baddies? For some reason I thought it was Daleks... Or is it just all the aliens? Sontarans, daleks, the whole shebang?
I'm so glad Amy and Rory remember each other again (they're so cute) and I can't wait for more of their quest. :)
valdezy chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope they remember the Doctor soon. :) But please, pleaseeeee say you're going to be showing some of the other companions lives now too!

Either way, this chapter was awesome, I can't wait for the next one. :D
Ashlee Pond chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Ah, this is incredible! What a fantastic idea. I can't wait to read more; and I'm so, so happy she found Rory before the end of the chapter, I don't know if I would have been able to bear waiting for him to make an appearance.
AliasMarie chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Hmm... Amy lives in a cave... Interesting. Because daleks took over the earth? Is that why the humans are underground? And she found Rory! Yay :) I like this. I would also be interested to see more stuff set in this AU. I love distopian stuff. :)
valdezy chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Oh wow, interesting having them be underground, I can't wait for more! Love the way you wrote Amy, super realistic and in character, especially for a confusing situation like this. Are you gonna be dong Donna and Martha and River and Rose and everybody? I'd love to see what happened to them!
Anyway, this chapter rocked. :3 update soon!
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
:D I can tell already that that story is going to be excellent. I can't wait to see River. If it wasn't for the Doctor, I wonder if she would have even been a time traveler... Would she be plain old Melody Williams from Leadworth? Actually, she's too much of a paradox, it's just making my brain hurt. It would be easier to just make her an amnesiac. Props to you for doing such a potentially brain-hurting story! :)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »