Reviews for Not Like the Movies
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 2/1
This is good so far. It's good Kurt ask questions first.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
yay!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2017
Homestly, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. This deserves to be turned into an actual movie.
Adriene SC chapter 24 . 1/29/2017
Yay!
I really liked!
Great fic :)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/28/2017
An amazing story I loved it️️️
Klainiac1427 chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
Okay, I'm re-reading this and got to this chapter. When you mention Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, you must either be psychic or just a really good guesser, cause if Emma is nominated for an Oscar for La La Land this year, you hit that right on the nose. Your time line in this story would mean she would have gotten one this year. Crazy
GleekOutKlaine chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
I read this in like a couple of days, I was hooked from start to finish and I am thrilled with the ending, such a beautiful fan fic, much kudos to your writing skills too for taking time and effort to describe the feelings of both Kurt & Blaind and the events around them. Loved Kurt's colleagues & storyline on being famous and how he still tried to remember Blaind and even Blaine being a little oblivious and the relationship with Cooper and everything was fab thank you for an enjoyable read !
klainetenderoni chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is one of my most favorite Klaine fics to ever exist
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
Finally!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I fucking LOVE this fic!
Imetdarrencriss chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Hi.. can I translate your story and published it on efp?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
This has to be the cutest fanfiction I've ever read!
magicalcorridors chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
*toes a foot in like a little child who just bawled her little heart out and tries not to cry again* I don't know where to begin, sweetie. Gosh. Most and first of all, I want to thank you for this beautiful beautiful, lovely incredible story, and for giving it and your Kurt and Blaine so much life and love, that their thoughts and emotions come to life in the most wonderful, aching and resonating way. My thoughts in the day are with them any time when I wasn't reading your story, and- I'm having so much trouble trying to leave a coherent review because I just break down sobbing again when I think back to how beautiful your Kurt and Blaine are. I can't believe I never found this sooner but I'm so thankful I found it all the same. Gosh, I think what I'm trying to say is, you know back when it was like the ~klaine fic renaissance~ (it sounds so silly, i'm so sorry honey bear with me ) and there were so many classics that just resonated and lived in you for the rest of forever? This story is one of them for me and I actually feel so glad that I only found it now because I haven't had this precious feeling, or so much resonance with a fic since a really long time. There are so many good fics around, but there are little that can make you feel like you're 17 again and huddled up in the best feeling you know in the world in a klaine story. And oh honey, it's on the top in the list of my all-time favourites now. Bodyguard!Blaine is beyond adorable, gorgeous, sweet and loving and my heart just squeezes and squeals throughout the whole story. There's nothing I don't love about your Kurt and Blaine, and I can't wait to (I almost cried from happiness when I realised you wrote so many one-shots for them and there's still so much more of them for me to read and enjoy ) I never want to leave your Klaine in this verse, thank you so much for making them so real, flawed and perfectly imperfect and in love, sweetheart.
Niki chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
I LOVED your story! thank you so much for writing it. Please keep writing. You tell the best Klaine stories. It was romantic and beautiful. And Thank You!
Dirce chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
UH UH ! I advinhei it was Rodney, from the day he met Kurt and pressed a little harder his hand . And also to be dating Kellie, by whom he might be discovering all the things about Kurt.