Reviews for Ancient Power
PatriciaS chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Stored this one a while ago and just managed to get round to it. Really enjoyed it and loved the idea at the end that Daniel could get inside Jack's head. Thanks for sharing.
Lina03 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
LOL, great ending!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
This is fantastic! I really enjoyed the first story too :) Have you thought about writing about Daniel's time in Atlantis?
Lupanari chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I haven't actually read this yet (easier to copy stories to word and put on my kindle than leave on my browser), but I wanted to let you know that you've forgotten to mark this as complete. I didn't realise that it was until I saw the 'fin' here at the end. So you might want to do that to avoid similar confusion with future readers.

Well, have a good day. :)
moucqs chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Love that ending! Both, actually. My computer got stuck and I thought the last section with Daniel calling after them was fun, but then it all of a sudden jumped further down and there was even more fun! Love it!

I had fun with this story, coming into this one I was picturing Daniel going to Atlantis or something happening before he could, but now, after this, I really can't stop picturing Daniel in Atlantis with these powers! It's such a fun AU you've set up here, I'm a little bummed to be letting it go.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Nice ending ;)
bec chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Loved it. The last few sentences were hilarious.
Mey chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Thay was another great story! It would be awesome if you wrote another sequil-hint hint ;)
Darlene10104 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Aww, I'm super sad that it's over, but as they say...All good things must come to an end. This chapter was amazing, just like all the others :) Will there be a sequel? I hope so. You an awsome, talented author, and I look forward to reading more from you.
fantasdancer chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Loved this story from beginning to the end. Thank you for sharing it once again.
RoseA26 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
LOL...Daniel gets the last word in, great stoy, thanks!
KHLostEmpress chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
What a great ending. I loved that Daniel threw in that little bit of telepathy there at the end.

Once again, I hope you continue this story line because it's just that great! Perhaps next time with Cam and Vala? (And I only ask because I love Daniel/Vala so much!) Even if you don't, I still loved the whole thing!
Darlene10104 chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Yea buddy! Go Daniel! I loved this chapter, it was awsome! I can't wait to see what happens when they try to head back to earth.
KHLostEmpress chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Oh, yes. The NID is going to have a field day when they find out.

Because they always seem to be able to find out about the good stuff and turn it from "wow, this is amazing helpful" to "let's kill it while we have the chance".

Is Hammond coming up soon?
KHLostEmpress chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Of course not, Jack. Why would you ever expect Daniel to do as he is told?

Great chapter!