Reviews for In My Head, In My Heart
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 5/12
This is the second time Johanna made me cry. Who'd have though, eh?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/12
Noo! Peeta has been taken prisoner by Everdeen. I hope he gets over it somehow. Maybe after a few more chapters when she's the one begging for him. xD

Love Johanna and Finnick. My favorite distraction from too much Everlark.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/12
Well this certainly has angst written all over it.. I'm almost scared to read. But hey, you've painted a pretty interesting mystery for our dear ole grief counselor. So I think I'm hooked for now. :D
He has never said that to his brothers or dad?
GabyGaft chapter 19 . 5/4
Beautiful story!
I cried through some chapters, specifically when I read about Peeta's father. It remembered me something personal. You're a great writer.
jdw12 chapter 19 . 4/19
What a beautiful story! And a very fun read. :-) Thankyou so much for writing!
Passionismywriting chapter 19 . 2/16
You write amazing stories. I'm so happy to have read this beautiful story you shared with us.
mansts chapter 19 . 1/8
I love this story so much! And this epilogue is absolutely perfect!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 19 . 1/7
Awww, I really enjoyed reading this story. Loved the male strip club scene with the truth or dare styled game. So just curious if Johanna and Thom ended up together, if Gale married Madge, and who Prim was marrying.
chelley chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
SO sweet! I loved this story(:
zombified pandasaur chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Thank you!
Mockingjay left me feeling so empty and the end was lonely, so i turned to fanfiction to get their deserved ending.
I loved this. :)
loving-mellark chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
OMG! It's simply perfection. I don't even know what to say, except I love this endlessly.
I've never cried so much, when I read a book. And I read a lot. I don't have words to describe how wonderful is this.
I have to admit that I haven't read from you that much. Only "Next to you" actually. I loved this so much.
I had to read the another ones.
Your Peeta and Katniss are perfect, the tension between them is so incredibly unbearable.
God, all I want to say makes so no sense.
I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed. I read whole night. And I have to finish it. But not now, I think I have to get some sleep, at least a couple of hours. Just perfection. I think I love you girl. You're simply amazing. Thank you for that perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Lost count of the amount of times I've read this fic and it's still one of my favourites :) you have such a talent for writing, thank you for sharing it with us :)
Jen.Everlark chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
In love with this fanfic! You are an excellent writer. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
Absolutely loved this fanfic, just read the whole thing in a couple of hours!