Reviews for Resident Evil: Reanimation
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
please do more
Jussiana chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Adorei a histó ém amo Carlos e adoraria que ele ficasse com Alice de algum jeito.
psejhan chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
oh my i hope you update this because it's absolutely rare and wonderful! It just occurred to me that in the last movie (spoiler), even if Carlos was dead, they still have a baby together and that is just so poignant but kind of affirms that they're true love and all. i hope this continues oh god, i hope so much.
lulubell6 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
OMG! I feel so bad. I can't believe I never reviewed this last chapter. YAY! Carlos is awake. Please let Alice come back soon. They need to reunite. I really really hope you give this story another shot. I LOVE IT!
lulubell6 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I loved this new chapter and especially the dreams.. Mmm Carlos in nothing but his boxers. Now I'm dreaming...

Yay it looks like Carlos is waking up. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon!
Angel la chica de luz chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
jajjjaja you are a very good writre please follow soon... ERES UNA GRAN ESCRITRORA, CONTINUA PRONTO
TruShadowKing chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I loved both ur stories.
Angelhaggis chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This stor made me cry and then it built me up again only to have me turn back to a teary wreck. Excellent stuff. Update soon please.
Angrlhaggis
MoonlightNymph chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Good good good
Mistress of Solitude chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I am in love!

Seriously this is amazing. Especially the first chapter, where you write about how much Alice means to Carlos, my fan-girl was squealing on the inside.

And then, this, this was brilliant! This chapter. I love Alice's Clone in here, and Carlos actually being alive was wonderful.

All in all, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
lulubell6 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Yay for new update and getting Carlos out of that truck. Please let him live! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
You have to update soon! This story is amazing
Yvonne90 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Here I am, swollen and hurt after wisdom teeth extraction, unable to go to see the movie and longing for some spoilers or/and a good Alice/Olivera fan-fiction. So first of all, THANK YOU, you saved me from drowning in my misery :) Secondly, I like the idea of going through the previous movies, as the second and the third have been my favourite in the franchise so far. And finally, the conversation between Claire and Carlos is just fantastic :) This scene could be in the movie and it wouldn't be superficial or out-of-character.
Keep going!
lulubell6 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved this. Carlos and Alice stories are my favorite and there is not enough of them out there. I am also in LOVE with Carlos, how can you not be? He's gorgeous! Great job on this and can't wait to read more!