Reviews for Trapped
xenon0619 chapter 17 . 6/15
Wow! please update, don't leave so beautiful story without ending please!
TheDorkQueen chapter 17 . 3/29
Oh please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! It's been years and this story is too good to be abandoned!
TheDorkQueen chapter 12 . 3/28
SHIZUO, YOU INCONSIDERATE IDIOT! Even after seeing Izaya with his sisters and seeing him cry because of YOU, you still have the idiocy to think Izaya is THAT terrible of a being?! Has it ever occur to you, especially seeing all of those incidents, that Izaya might be at least a bit human?! IDIOT!
TheDorkQueen chapter 10 . 3/28
So these are the monsters that locked you in the closet, Izaya? Stand back and hold my glasses! I'm going to beat them up!
TheDorkQueen chapter 9 . 3/28
Seriously, Shinra?! That's BS right there! Namie found the closet key right next to its door! AND, even if Shizuo would've stop you, that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least TRY to help a friend you've known since MIDDLE SCHOOL! *sarcasm* What a great friend you are!
TheDorkQueen chapter 8 . 3/28
SHIZUO, YOU BULLY! WHY I OTTA—!
TheDorkQueen chapter 3 . 3/28
WHAT?! What do you mean, " . . . without meaning to, they would break his heart"?! Is this the work of his parents?! I will destroy them! NO ONE HURTS MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!
TheDorkQueen chapter 2 . 3/28
OH MY POOR BABY! I WILL RIP THE HEARTS OF YOUR MOM AND DAD FOR HURTING YOU!
Someone chapter 17 . 3/11
Please do update. I can't accept that you won't give this awesome story an ending it deserves.
According to the information next to your story, the last time you updated was almost 3 years ago.
Don't close this story for good, please. It's way too good for that.
Yayayaayayayayayay!
Izaya kun is finally getting help!
Please continue this story!
It's amazing and has an amazing plot!
Not only that, it's really well written as well!
And this is the second time I've read this story!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
I really like the story so far! plz update 3
Oooooooo this is so interesting!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
YumeNe chapter 17 . 10/19/2016
I ADORE THE WAY THIS FIC IS WRITTEN..IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL..so sad the author hasn't updated for years..I want to see more of Izanami..It is a torture TT
Quiet Leaf chapter 17 . 10/16/2016
ERMAGERSH. THIS FIC IS BEAUTIFUL. PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD, I NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
I love this story it's very cute, sad and comforting for Izaya since it shows that he does care for his sisters in this story and I am excited to see how Izaya and Namie relationship will be, update soon.