Reviews for Trapped
Fudgeyokra chapter 17 . 7/29
I really really love Namie in this fic, oh my gosh

Oh, this fic hasn't been updated since 2013...

*sheds a tear* Hello darkness my old friend...
Susu Haru chapter 13 . 7/23
You made me cry :(((((( Poor kid! I want to hug him after all of this :((((
And pleaseeeeee update!
DeaShasta chapter 17 . 1/31
Another great chapter.

Can't wait for the next one. :)
evil-angel-sakura chapter 17 . 1/26
Interesting story :)
I'm curious on how Namie can help Izaya so ...can't wait for next chapter (thumbs up) ;)
1234 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Things you need to do;
1. Update!
2. Update!
3. Updateeeee!
4. And update this amazing story!
By the way.. is this IzaNami or Shizaya?
Letty-Chan19 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Please continue this amazing fic.. TvT
Wolfie chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Continue, continue this is amazing strory! COOONNTTTIIIIINUUUUEEEEE Please?
Lady Kururu chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
You know that feeling... when you find a really REALLY good fic... only to find out it hasn't been updated in almost a year? Yeah, it's almost more heartbreaking than the story itself.

I totally fell in LOVE with this story of yours, and now I'm devastated to see it's left unfinished. I really hope you'll be able to continue this some time in the future, despite the amount of time that's passed.
Hikaru-kun chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Can you please update? ; _ ; this fic is absolutely amazing and brilliant. (I cried) and you have touched soo many people with this fic. AND THERES DURARARA SEASON 2. DO IT FOR THE FANS! And season 2. PLEEAAASEEE.
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
namie to the rescue!
Akayasha chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Dammit! Please continue this story, I can see that you haven't updated in a while so please for your readers please! Update at least one chapter! It'd be also good if you'd update on why there's been no updates!
22sektor chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
IzaNami forever! Please please continue! I really want a happy conclusion for Izaya! There's too many sad stories about Izaya with sad ends, please I beg of you to continue!
Hu chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Yes , yes , yes , YES! IzaNami! And screw Shizuo!
DGtnsl chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Hmm... I suppose Izaya's more open with Namie because she's female. She might just be enough like his sisters that that's the reason he would reveal more to her than Shinra and definitely more than Shizuo. I'm glad that Kyohei is in this now. I remember that he was part of their little group, but he's only just made his appearance now. Perhaps this is how he started being friends (?) with Izaya.
I wonder where Namie is taking Izaya.
DGtnsl chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
And Namie takes action. It seems she's the only who will ever be able to stand up to him without getting violent like Shizuo. But I doubt Izaya is going to tell her everything about his relationship with his parents without some prying on her part (and Shinra and Shizuo's).