Reviews for Kill-and-Seek
gandalfstyle chapter 23 . 9/11
Wooosh. Surprise glove attack.
The Llama only got around to reading this to just now. (sorry)
I read the entire thing with you voice narrating in my head, which was kinda strange, but also cool.
It is very good and I think you should take it off hiatus. (pretty please?) After all, the manga did start up again (yay!)
fanaticalParadox chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
This story is absolutely perfect on so many levels. I just can't find any flaws in it except the fact that I want more! :]
SilentIndigoMist chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
Please tell me whenever there is an update
Firetan chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
Wow. Wow wow wow. I am enjoying this story so much - I'm really looking forward to the next and further chapters.

I'm a little curious as to whether you have anything laid out as far as romantic interests [ex: is Ron&Hermione same as canon? Or Harry&Ginny? Or even just weird stuff] or are you not going to have anything at all of the sort in the story? Sorry,I'm just curious! :)

I really really like it - the Lavi focus is very intense, and I'm really enjoying it even though he's not my favorite character. I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes! Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
I haven't reviewed this before but you don't know how happy I was to see an update :D
Great chapter and story! Can't wait for more!
Yua-hime chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Of course I'm still reading! This is one of the most amazing -Man stories I have ever read and one of the only Lavi-centric crossovers out there. It makes me really happy to read it! Plus, even if I wanted to stop reading (which I most certainly don't) I have to find out what's going on with Lavi first.

Anyway, this chapter was really good. The book Lavi was reading? Hillarious! It sounds both dreadfully boring and increadably interesting.

Also, Hermione! What are you doing!? I know she's used to knowing things before everyone else and being surrounded by incompetence, but Lavi is a hundred times smarter than her, in my opinion, and he would never make such a greivous mistake. Even under so much stress he would never compromise the mission or the safety of his friends (unless he's being mind-raped by Road, but that's a completely different situation!)

And then Harry! Never before have I agreed with Snape more. Keep your nose out of it! Especially since telling Kanda what he can and can't do is inviting disaster.

Which now brings me to Kanda! I loved him in this chapter! His thoughts were so much fun to read, especially when he was thinking about stabbing Allen.

And Ha! I loved Lavi charming Madame Pince. He could charm just about anyone. Also, I think the destruction of the Library and books would be almost as painful for him as it is for her. He's a Bookman after all. Perhaps they could bond over their shared lamentations and then the steady reproduction of the books. I can just imagine if he were an actual student she would be his favorite adult there.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

With regards,

P.S. I looked up the name thing and from what I can tell it was based off of the novel, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
CodeName A.N.D.Y chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Ah! Jasdevi!

Oooh, What are those Noah up to... Hmmm. And the poor librarian probably had a heart attack. The library... no... anything but the library.
Another wonderful chapter and I'm so excited to see what happens next! Hehe! Guess we'll find out next chapter!

Lavi chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Pls this is my fav fanfic EVA so pls update
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
Update soon please, your story has potential! Besides I think you should put more of the story in Lavi's perspective to catch the struggling of a Bookman
Lavi-chan chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Best crossover EVER! I've seriously been obsessed with this fanfic forever, when are you continuing it though? I can't wait till the next chapter comes out!
NixiePixieStix chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Sorry, I'm at school and didn't want to log in ;)

Anyway I love the story already! You kept Fred and Sirius alive! I knew they weren't dead.
Anonymous Reader chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Ali-Kun chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Willjaceherondale chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
just want to say that this story is awesome and by far one of the best-written fics i've read so far!
the way you describe the characters, especially lavi, is so accurate and ugh, i don't know what to say haha
please please please continue your good work and take all the time you need )
ranchan-akari chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Fascinating! I can't wait until we find out about Lavi's obliviated memory! I'm a teensy bit irritated about how suspicious the HP crew are of them when they're off saving their asses. But it's reasonable. It just annoys me. ;D Please update again soon! At your convenience. Since we don't want you hurting yourself or anything. XD