Reviews for Conversations
Crawcolady chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Okay, Kiddo. I just found this one and gave it a read. You did really, really good with it! Glad you continued writing, you have a great talent for it! Keep up the good work!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When you said no pulse, I flipped out.
Islandwitch chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
:sigh: You're determined to make me cry aren't you? This was great in every way and at least by the end they were happy tears :)
camry72 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Is it bad that I wanted Tim to die? Don't get me wrong your story was good. It just. Nevermind. I really liked your story. It was kind of bittersweet in some areas. It was just, good. Good job.
Gail Cregg chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
A quality ending to the story.
FredNeverDied chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
First of all, Thank you so much for the shoutout.
And let me tell u how much I'm going to miss my alerts! This is definetly one ofmy favorite fanfics, thank u so much for sharing! I'm looking forward to what else you write.
FND
Optimisticat chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter. This was a great way to end the story, and I'm so glad that Tim's alive! :)
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
insensitive purposes...that's a pretty good Ziva-ism ..can I borrow it?
Im glad to hear that McGee is alive at least
Keep up the good work.
Gail Cregg chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Perfect portrayal of the characters.I liked the crossing the street, insensitive and Brad thinking it was going to be Tony in particular. Nice job so far with this.
FredNeverDied chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Thanx for updating! (And tell ur sister happy birthday!)
Now mcgee had better wake up soon! And maybe abby will be so excited that shell tell him she loves him fer real this time...idk I think they're adorable and I luv how u did it w abbeys imagining but whatever u do ill love...
Update soon!
Liraeyn chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I think the format got screwed up when you posted it- whatever Ziva said that Tony corrected got cut out. And Tony's wrong- it's "intents and purposes".
reviewer14 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
That was a good chapter. Are you kidding me? McGee's GOT to live! He's got to survive this!
Gail Cregg chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I like how you've brought in references to cannon information and the banter between the two.

My chapter two review was meant to read I like how you write the...
FredNeverDied chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I'm still waiting for the happy ending!
D*mn, u r so gud at capturing the charcters and their relationships! Still loving this update soon!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
This is my fave chapter so far.
I really want a happy ending..
kepp up the good work!