Reviews for Conversations
Buddy5647 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Well all right then. Kinda disappointing, though. I mean there was no reason NOT to kill him off, yes?
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Well good. Probably the first person to write 2 Tony I like. Amazing!
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Nice job, touching but restrained and not overdone. Really good
Buddy5647 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Poor Ducky, seen so much sadness and death, but always the friend and gentleman. I really like him
Buddy5647 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Calm, cool exterior, all business Abby. Good
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Looks like your little jimmy is all growed up. Very nice
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Ok so McGee took the bullet, and next chapters going to be real tear-jerking, yes?
Crawcolady chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Okay, Kiddo. I just found this one and gave it a read. You did really, really good with it! Glad you continued writing, you have a great talent for it! Keep up the good work!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When you said no pulse, I flipped out.
Islandwitch chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
:sigh: You're determined to make me cry aren't you? This was great in every way and at least by the end they were happy tears :)
camry72 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Is it bad that I wanted Tim to die? Don't get me wrong your story was good. It just. Nevermind. I really liked your story. It was kind of bittersweet in some areas. It was just, good. Good job.
Gail Cregg chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
A quality ending to the story.
FredNeverDied chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
First of all, Thank you so much for the shoutout.
And let me tell u how much I'm going to miss my alerts! This is definetly one ofmy favorite fanfics, thank u so much for sharing! I'm looking forward to what else you write.
FND
Optimisticat chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter. This was a great way to end the story, and I'm so glad that Tim's alive! :)
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
insensitive purposes...that's a pretty good Ziva-ism ..can I borrow it?
Im glad to hear that McGee is alive at least
Keep up the good work.