Reviews for Small Chance of a Freedom
maybeitslaiba chapter 6 . 9h ago
I think you should make Keita finally find that girl that he fell in love with in the anime. And then, Irie will confide in Kinnosuke and then he'll realize his mistake
maybeitslaiba chapter 7 . 9h ago
Please update! I really love this!
anna chapter 7 . 3/22
i like this. are you going to continue the story? plz do
ckatherine chapter 7 . 3/12
Thank you for writing this.. It's a great story and i hope that we see more chapters.
azerjaban chapter 7 . 3/7
Irie purposefully hurt her-that is unacceptable to me. Good job writing the tension, but I think this is where I stop reading. I don't care for either of them anymore.
Vegetable lov3r chapter 7 . 2/14
I really hope the muses find you, because it would be very sad see such a story deleted. It's so much drama and tension and... waaah I love it XD
I get why Noaki is so cruel. I mean he found out that his wife is cheating on him, for gods sake!
Paper Peony chapter 4 . 2/10
*Sigh* Irie really really really loves her, but he sucks at let her see that.
Paper Peony chapter 7 . 2/10
Whatever ending it is, it would be appropriate as long as Naoki realized how bad of a husband he was. I understand that he is innocent and faithful, but he doesn't have to such a cold and hurtful bastard...
Paper Peony chapter 6 . 2/10
Oh was that a double update?! :D
andyantopia chapter 7 . 2/9
OMG!, i love irie
he is so possessive
i want to read the next chapter
hit60 chapter 7 . 2/9
This chapter is intense and interesting! I like how the confrontation goes.
I certainly want to read more! But hopefully in the end kotoko and irie would work out! Keep writing!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 7 . 2/9
This is a really great chapter lol, I just love all the drama that is happening lol. Please update soon :D
Elli Cole chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Oh god. Damn.
garden chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE !