Reviews for Allure of the Seas
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Very fun and sweet!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
ah, shipboard romance. Perfect. sweet and sexy. I love the ending. I'm all swoony.
dA-mama23434 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
WildWriter95 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Fantastic
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this was very sweet. :)
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was fabulous. I really can't say much more.
Skullera chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
beautiful. Love the small neat paragraghs. I would have loved to read a full fledged chaptered story of this just so that it wouldn't have needed to end so quickly. But, being short and sweet sure has its positives.

Loved it. completely.

Skullies. :)
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
:-) I haven't done a good job of keeping up with you or many writers lately, so I was pleasantly surprised to see your story pop up in my "Boys Loving Boys" group alert. My friend's sister lives in Chicago and is about to get married to her partner, so it's exciting to think of Edward and Carlisle tying the knot too :-) As always, I love your work, and as always, I want your wonderful one shots expanded into longer fics ;-) lol I'm still waiting...hehe Thanks again, hon!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm not a huge Carlisle fan but omg this was such a sweet story. I absolutely loved the ending. If you ever continue it I'm in! thanks
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Excellent story - so well written, as usual. Thank you for sharing.
Nancy
Jls chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love their happy ending. I really love everything you write, but this was super sweet:) Thanks
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this was awesome..

Katy :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Absolutely lovely. It made me realize how long it's been since I've read Carlward. I really enjoyed this sweet and sexy story. Loved the ending.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved this! Such a sweet story!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved this one shot and the story of how they met. x