Reviews for The Rookie
bellaroxx chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
AWESOME..start..will it be a daily update drabble?
radar1230 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm so excited to see another E&B fic from you. Looking forward to reading more. :D
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Genius want more!
Swino chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I saw the title Rookie and an Edward in uniform and I was like I need to read this now! Plus I dont know how you're not Stephanie Meyer yet either!

Well thats a career limiting move, getting the warm and fuzzy feelings for your bosses teenage daughter...High School daughter and cops' daughter. Yeah not a good move. But the heart wants what it wants I believe.

Anyway who is that dude trying to take advantage of Bella. Or is he just the means in which Edward and Bella meet. I'll just have to wait and see :)
twiglor chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm looking forward to more of this
csuter chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Looks like fun! Can't wait for more!
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sounds like this story has great possibilities.
acw1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012

;
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Great start!

What's your schedule?
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I can tell this will be a fun ride!
dinotopian chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Thank you! Interested to see where this is going...
AscotBella chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Fears? You are too funny. I would not sign up for your stories if I feared you. Thanks though for the concern. I guess one fear is that you turn all Dom on us and make this into some BDSM thing. I can appreciate the appeal, but most writers butcher it and the story ends up pathetic and weak. They spend too much time and energy researching some thing they know nothing about and end up guessing. I guess you ferreted out my fear after all, you cunning minx.

Thank you, all the same.
Team66fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love it! Your off to a great start.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Nice one, Kris! Where do you get all of these amazing plots? You're writing is like the latest cool indie flick I cannot wait to see. :)
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Poor Edward...God I love your stories.
2,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »