Reviews for The Rookie
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
Very sweet... but not TOO sweet. I loved both of them, Edward and Bella I mean. Thanks for writing; I enjoyed it very much.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
So maybe Bella needs to start skipping school, changing her shifts at work, or sneaking out at night when Edward is off in order to see him. Now these seem like immature things to do in order to see your boyfriend...or they could sit down and have a talk with Charlie to make better arrangements. But what choice is he giving them? I suppose Edward could take her to school and pick her up after school and after work too and they could linger in the car for a while. Bella could also move out and live with Edward if Charlie refuses to budge.
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Well this situation turned around mighty quick. I guess the fact that there are only two more chapters will do that. Such a sweet story. Too bad it is over so fast. I'm surprised that Bella didn't tell her father that she has applied to Colleges and still plans to go wherever she gets accepted. This detail might make a difference to him. Glad he took Edward back at work.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Now Edward can leave with her free and clear when she goes to College in lets say New York?
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Is this the same night, of the same weekend that Charlie walked in them...or rather on her? I guess they were able to relax after-all. I assume they used a condom? Unless she is on the pill... which would have been so much better. I'm glad they have consummated their relationship; it was time.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I pictured the both of them buck-naked, but I guess Edward still had his shirt on and maybe Bella too. That really was a close call...I'm surprised it ruin their mood for longer than that.
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I thought he was going to lift her up and set her on the dryer...next time. The laundry room never looked so romantic before now. He really is very sexy and she really is very sweet. I love her sense of humor and the fact that she is all in. I hate wishy-washy people and they both are pretty dedicated to each other. I wonder why they haven't talked about where Bella is going to go to school? I wonder will he try to transfer out so that he can be nearer to her?
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I wonder who Emmett is considering could be Edward's girl? He probably knows everyone in town and there may not be too many prospects for a 23 year old guy. He will notice something soon enough when Bella comes around. How old is Rose and Emmett in this story? Is there a Jasper and an Alice? I guess I will know soon enough. Say this story is more than half over.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Foreplay?
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I wonder did Charlie know what he was doing sending Edward to his house with papers for Bella? He is pretty perceptive usually, maybe he wants Bella to date him? Bella made a lovely dinner and must have known that Edward was dropping the papers off...when her father told her. I'm suspicious of these two, conspirators. Edward does like to see him squirm.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Bella is 18 now... so no worries mate.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
It seems like a mutually intense attraction, but I'm guessing that neither of them are aware of the other's feelings. The way Bella practically ran out of the Police station I would guess that she thinks Edward stopped kissing her because he didn't like it...didn't like her that way, and he is probably blaming himself for taking advantage and thinking she ran away feeling frightened of him? Oh boy, could they be any more wrong? I really like this story. I'm glad I found it. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I definitely think Edward should accompany her home after to make sure she gets home alright, don't you?
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Oh I'm glad to hear that Edward isn't very old either and the fact that Bella blushed when she caught Edward staring at her suggests that she likes him too. I'm so glad she likes him already too.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
F**k yeah! Is the the first thing I thought of when Emmett told James - I guess it is James - that he assaulted the Police Chief's daughter. I think I am going to like this one.
2,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »