Reviews for On the Corner of the Street
Theheroineinprogress chapter 1 . 3/19
This is really nice and beautiful! You do have a neat writing style. Kudos! AmeBel is truly beautiful
SilverDawn1313 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Im tearing up now! THANK YOU
BitchesRule chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG! That was so sweet and touching that I cried and I barly ever cry
It's just something about these stories themed after "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" that make me cry TT
KaidaDragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I am a Bealus role player and cosplayer.
I'm currently sitting up reading random fics and this one.
You made me cry. You made so many emotions swell inside from such a simply written story with easy language and such beautiful settings...
Hon, darling, I am sobbing my heart out and I am so glad Nat went back to him.
Thank you.
Scarlette Smith chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This story was so cute. Seriously, I love the song but this fanfiction... It's just amazing. You got the charecterization for America totally right and everything- he would be that persistant in waiting for her. Nice job. D I'll be sure to check out the rest of your series D (Expect a pleathora of review from me. xD)
SA18LockDragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You made me cry T.T
I never appreciated this song until now!
dance in storm chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You've totally captured my emotions with this wonderful work!
I love the song, and I love it even more after reading this. Now, every time I listen to it, all of the scenes in this fic playing over and over in my head.

Faved

Please make another story. Um... What about based on The Script's Six Degrees of Separation? That song rocks!
andy-chan24 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Aww man! This is the 3rd time that I've read this story and yet it still makes me cry. Dios mio, this is so good! I can't wait for your other fics. I love AmeBel as well. These two are made for each other!
Pizza-Knives-Shinigamieyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love this song so much and now I love this story even more! Fantastic job!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh wow. This made me cry. Alfred's so sweet. :'( oh dear lord. :(( This is one nice story you've got here. :'((
vanillasummer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I cried. I hate you. That was amazing.
¬°Ameribel!
Black wolf White wolf77 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
True love wins see frame taught America something
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
awwww man that was so great
BeccaMuse9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is... I was trying to describe it to someone. This is one of those stories that when you're in the middle of reading it, it's all you can think of. Even if you have to stop reading for some reason of another, it's all you can think about. I know this because I had to take a break for 15 painful minutes to help my mom with something. This story is truly amazing. If my AmeBel stories can be half this good, then I will have made the Hetalia fandom a better place.

To end this review: I love you.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 10/7/2012