Reviews for I Miss You
Very realistic.
Driftingskies chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my GOD. This was SO CUTE. (Prior to writing this review, I glanced at the publication date, and this was written two years ago, but I don't care if it's old; I need to write down my fe-e-l-s for this!)

This was SO IMMENSELY CUTE, my gosh. I had to stifle myself from squealing out loud, lest I have people staring at me; it affected me THAT much, yes. I think you captured Syo's personality perfectly in this, and I especially loved how you'd crafted his thoughts while he is relationship with Na-chan.

But let me just tell you - the moment I read that "I miss you." was the moment when I just buried my face in a pillow. Goshhhhhh that whole fic was just adorable! Thank you for writing this! This was majorly fun to read!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww, poor Syo xx
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
ADORABLE! SWEET! LOVELY!
Write more, please! *-*
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aiyaiyaiyaiya shooooooooo cute! I'm dying of happiness!
Eventhedarkestlightshines chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awwww this story is soooooo cuuuuuuuuuute! XD i luv it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
good job! very cute! i absolutely love it!
cinderivaille chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awwww3 So cute! :) Though, i wanted a bit more on the ending part but it's good and lovely anyway! Keep up the good work! :)
Awkwardly-tall-hobbit chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So basicly this is my first review on this site w Despite the fact that I love reading fanfics I do not love reviewing them. What made this an exception? Well firstly that I actually enjoyed reading it :) I was on my way to school (grumpy as always) and after reading this my mood has been boost to the moon :D But something was off... 1 review? Oh come on? I know Uta no Prince sama fictions are not that popular but only one review... What can a person think after only getting a one review? So I came here to tell you that this fiction was so adorable, that it made me smile and I think it deserves to be reviewed. Keep up the good work :)
BrOkEnToYbOx chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was so CUTE! I loved this, thank you so much You've made my day! Seriously, school was AWFUL and to come home a read this made me smile so much! Thank you again!