Reviews for I Miss You
yamatoxmei chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This was really cute, it put a little smile on my face. I never knew Natsuki would ever be able to stay away from Syo just to make him jelly. x3
Good on Haruka for following along with Natsuki and making the jealousy plan a success ;33
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Very realistic.
Driftingskies chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my GOD. This was SO CUTE. (Prior to writing this review, I glanced at the publication date, and this was written two years ago, but I don't care if it's old; I need to write down my fe-e-l-s for this!)

This was SO IMMENSELY CUTE, my gosh. I had to stifle myself from squealing out loud, lest I have people staring at me; it affected me THAT much, yes. I think you captured Syo's personality perfectly in this, and I especially loved how you'd crafted his thoughts while he is relationship with Na-chan.

But let me just tell you - the moment I read that "I miss you." was the moment when I just buried my face in a pillow. Goshhhhhh that whole fic was just adorable! Thank you for writing this! This was majorly fun to read!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww, poor Syo xx
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
ADORABLE! SWEET! LOVELY!
Write more, please! *-*
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aiyaiyaiyaiya shooooooooo cute! I'm dying of happiness!
Eventhedarkestlightshines chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awwww this story is soooooo cuuuuuuuuuute! XD i luv it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
good job! very cute! i absolutely love it!
cinderivaille chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awwww3 So cute! :) Though, i wanted a bit more on the ending part but it's good and lovely anyway! Keep up the good work! :)
Awkwardly-tall-hobbit chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So basicly this is my first review on this site w Despite the fact that I love reading fanfics I do not love reviewing them. What made this an exception? Well firstly that I actually enjoyed reading it :) I was on my way to school (grumpy as always) and after reading this my mood has been boost to the moon :D But something was off... 1 review? Oh come on? I know Uta no Prince sama fictions are not that popular but only one review... What can a person think after only getting a one review? So I came here to tell you that this fiction was so adorable, that it made me smile and I think it deserves to be reviewed. Keep up the good work :)
BrOkEnToYbOx chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was so CUTE! I loved this, thank you so much You've made my day! Seriously, school was AWFUL and to come home a read this made me smile so much! Thank you again!