Reviews for Two to the Chest
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
IT IS SO CUUUTE
Ominous07 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This was really cute and sweet. I love how Cloony helped push them together and how Morgan spelled walk so Cloony wouldn't catch on. I have to do that with my dog too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
a match made in heaven, thank you Clooney and Emily!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That was cute hot and smexy.
Hlne chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hey! That's my first fic with this couple and i like it! I like these characters, I like it hi hi! Because it's a new couple for me I was so happy!
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
cuuuuuuuuttttte
jp chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Linger a little more on the insignificant moments because that's what draws a reader in. I felt like the story was moving at a fast pace. I didn't have time to enjoy one moment before another was happening. You did however do a wonderful job characterizing Reid and Morgan through conversation. I love the romance you seemed to bring into the story line when Morgan was talking in his head. Overall it was a great read, thank you for writing it!
Ember chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Alright, this was a good story, but do you think it's weird that I laughed in the beginning when Reid thought "This place should be condemned! How tall is that grass?!" I was picturing this cute little scowl on his face when he said it. Sorry, I'm an idiot. XD XD
torajune28 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This one is super adorable too! I loved it!
KTT2123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I really love this! It's short but has a lot of substance. So much feeling in it. I have to read it again! Wish this was a longer, multi-chapter fic because I enjoyed it so much.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
yes Morgan and Reid or to-gather.
TZ23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very nicely done! You got their characters down pat!
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
fun story thanks for posting
Anna chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Though that was unbelievingly cute, my favourite part was how Morgan spelled "walk". I have to do that around my dog as well.
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Ok, you have a real knack for adorable fics :D