Reviews for The Letter
behindasmile7 chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
just reread the whole story, still love it, can't wait for more, hope you come back to this sometime soon
duckys-dream chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
I love, love, love Jim's little monologue. The un-heard Kate backstory as well as the support and affection. It's just great. Castle and Martha alone in the kitchen was a close second, in the battle for favourite moment. Your emotion dialogue has always been great. (And I've had to refresh my memory recently since I'm way behind the ball here)

Kate and Castle are perfectly written, too, but I'm sure I've told you that before. :)
LaLa111202 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I just finished reading this story for the second time. I really loved it...I think you captured the richness of the characters so well, and their actions and words all rang true for me. I would love to see some domestic, relationship focused scenes (especially between Kate and Alexis...I love how you handled the scene at the hospital!) like this on the show, but failing that, I am so glad to have such a deeply nuanced story to visit. Please keep writing fanfic for Castle. You are really talented and I would so love to read more of your work! Thank you for sharing!
missy52061 chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I've missed this story, and I'm so glad you continued it! And I totally loved Jim's speech to Rick because it's all true. Now please tell us the story of the little dinner party - I'm sure it will be great!
wendykw chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
So, I've read 23 chapters today. Everyone is in character, love the back story you developed, and Jim's soliloquy was inspired.
pmh chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
If you painted this scene you could not have done it better with 3D or Technicolor. I have been laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. I hope your comment about humor was made tongue in cheek. You're good. It's a gift. Happy New Year!
southerngirl1 chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
Love the exchange between Jim & Rick...
Anon Reader chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Man, I love this story and totally forgot about it. I really like how you write all of their characters, separately and together. The family unit you've developed is wonderful and a joy to read. Great pep talk by Jim, who is woefully underused on the show.
Mm chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Thank you for a new chapter, I would say its about time, but I don't want to offend. This story is so well done, humor, emotions, all bound together. Keep them coming!
The-KLF chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
I'm all caught up from the beginning and I'm really enjoying this! Kinda wish it were canon.

I liked the parallel you made of it being a family made up of single parents. I thought that was very profound.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
Please tell me you aren't gonna keep uswaiting the better part of a year for the next chapter...
kiwiOCD chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Thank you for the update to this lovely story.
All the players feel in character.
Every chapter is well-crafted with meaningful advances in the story line, cracking dialog and wonderful language.

You deserve far more reviews that you have got so far.
KaeDover1 chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
I sure wish you would continue this story! I'd like to read what happens next:) Kae
duckys-dream chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Oh, this story is just like an old friend dropping in for coffee. So very welcome and kind of comforting. :)

I love the kind of domestic atmosphere so much! You write it beautifully and fit it all together so well. Very glad to have an update from you and looking forward to the rest, whenever it's polished and ready to be seen. :)
lkwill39 chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Good chapter. Enjoyed it.