Reviews for The Space Between
HensonCaviezelFan chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
What a wonderful exploration of their shared personal tragedies, their growing bond, and their friendship. Restrained when necessary, open when needed - very believable for two people well over 35. Well done...

And for the actual show, another missed opportunity...
ReadtoRelax chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Awesome ending. Looks like John is starting to get an idea of what he wants in the future. I think Joss did too.
ReadtoRelax chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Dang Joss, I was worried about you, but I should have been concerned for John's well-being. So much guilt and sorrow for one person to try and deal with on their in.
ReadtoRelax chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
You go Ms. Joss. I must admit she is better than me because, I would be intimidated by his sexy butt.
ReadtoRelax chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Wow, regardless of how Finch feels about Carter, he knows that John has a soft spot for her and will not do her physical harm. I can't say he won't harm Finch when he finds out he gave Joss the key.
odalys-ortiz chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
This was a great way to end it. I'm glad that John now knows what Joss knows and accepts that.
odalys-ortiz chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
At least now after that ass kicking, John calmed down. I'm glad that Joss finally gave him the picture too. Took her long enough.
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
I'm proud that Joss is able to hold her ground for now. She's definitely got a heck of a lot of backbone to go up against John Reese.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
It's funny that even Finch acknowledges that John feels something for Joss to a point that he would send her on what sounds like a suicide mission to me. She better bring her lucky rabbit's foot.
TheNextPage chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic! You took a moment - one day - and drew out the heart-rending conversations, acknowledged the admin aspects, but really dove into the budding relationship and entangled feelings there!

Absolutely superb. Yey :-D
TheNextPage chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Carter was all this and then some to john! What a phenomenal woman!
TheNextPage chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
I was reading some (published) fiction just yhe other day. It has NOTHING on what you're giving here.
Your dialogue is mature and succinct, entirely appropriate to the subjects and still allows for the compassion and empathy floating between them.

The situation is tense - you've conveyed that so brilliantly - but I'm not fearing for carter. But reese's pain is evident in his coping mechanism...and I'm giddy with anticipation to see how joss navigates his hurt but doesn't tolerate his self-destruction.

Have I mentioned I love your writing simply brilliant!
TheNextPage chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I love that song how have I missed out on all this goodness from you before?

Loving the start...
FalconRukichi chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Love it. The only way to force him back to reality only one person can do so far. Its carter. I like this story
ravenhusker chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Nice read. You captured them perfectly. Joss is not at all intimidated by John. Reese just can't shake her. Finch was right. She probably was the only one that could have helped him in this situation.