Reviews for A Quiet Beauty
What a lovely story.
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/24
Love it
heronlove chapter 1 . 3/17
Aaawww that was a truly heartfelt fic.
Awwwww...
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/3
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This was beautiful. A nice take at their relationship from someone else's POV.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Is that rain? Oh, nope, it's just mY TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY CHEEKS AND ELETROCUTING MY KEYBOARD THIS IS SO CUTE A PERFECT AND ANGSTY IM GOING TO DIE HERE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THIS STORY FOR YEARS AND YEARS ACTUALLY LETS PLAY IT SAFE, INFINITY, BECAUSE I WILL NEVER BE OVER THE RAW BEAUTY OF THIS STORY
MrsCloWeasley chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Guess who is crying now?
Yes...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Beautiful!
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Wowwww! Simply loved it!
TigerSage chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
excellent story really nejoyed it. you ahve a way with words
TIGERSAGE
melove167 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love the relationship of Bill and Ron. The oldest and youngest brothers. Great story.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Aww, so sweet! I can really imagine that conversation happening! Well done!
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You made me get all teary eyed( wich is not that hard to do rely) it is a very very very lovely story it is full of love and so much more it is sad happy scary charming bad good not right and right all at the same time.

I love it I rely rely did nicely dune nicely dune. ( I think I will cry for a minit or two) good night sleep tight don't let the bed bug's bite but most of all dream happy dream's.
Miri chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I just love this story!

First off, it's well written in a technical sense with excellent grammar, spelling etc.

Secondly, I just love your take on Ron and Hermione, which in my opinion is completely consistent with canon. It also has some thoughtful ideas about their relationship with each other, with Harry and with others of their world. Particularly striking was Bill's thought about seeing their wanted posters which caused a bit of an "ah-hah!" moment. Of course Hermione and Ron would be enemies 2 and 3. And what a jolt that would give their loved ones.

I am so glad to see this antidote to all the otherwise potentially good stories that have been spoiled for me by relentless bashing of Ron and/or Hermione but especially Ron. When I hear someone make the comment that "Ron turned on Harry every chance he got.", I frequently wonder if some people have really read the same books as I did. So, much thanks for your story.
Lectura35 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
You made me remeber WHY I love these two so much... Thanks a lot for a WONDERFUL story!
Keep up the great work! :)