Reviews for Gifts That Keep on Giving
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/22
this fic deserves a humor tag, its certainly amusing
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Cool
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Someone's else favorites guided me to one of your stories. Good enough that I checked your profile. Definitely don't regret following it.

Can Hermione tell Harry about Hedwig's reverse animage form, or is one of those things she could only talk to Crookshank's about?

(Big GRIN) Bet Hermione is going to be researching the subject of "familiars" "REAL fast"!

You know, I don't think I have ever found an author that asked the "Room of Requirement" to change it's door. I think it's unique! Wish you could copy write it. I hope your MUSE keeps churning things like that out.

Anyway, thank you for a very "interesting" and fun story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Cute story! So Hermione is a bit stubborn, eh?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
VERY nicely done, indeed!
ThePadfootPretender chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love the line "Without this book, I'm an average potions student. Without you, I'm nothing" absolutely perfect!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aw - too cute! Wish you'd add to this one... :-D
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Like! Ginny totally dosed Harry.
texan-muggle chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
As always, I love your stuff. A couple of teensy-weensy minor quibbles, however...

I love Tolkien...but the ending symbolism is lost on me. Not quite sure what you were going for there...

A two-and-a-half stone cat/kneazle mix?! Holy mother of...I don't care HOW familiar or friendly that animal is, 35 pounds of cat-looking animal is NOT landing on my lap! Just how big ARE kneazles, anyway? Or is the cat mix a Maine Coon or something? *yeesh**shudder*

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed SOMEONE knocking the cobwebs out of Miss Granger's head...
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well-done, Hedwig! Neat story, thanks for writing and sharing it.
wpl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
goodly written and an enjoyable read with just enough to make the reader ponder the rest. keep writing!
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I found this one-off story curiously very satisfying. All but the last bit. :-(

It's always very nice indeed to have someone beat Harry and Hermione over the head with the obvious. Presenting H/Hr as something that is just *inevitable* or *perfect* is really very powerful. "Harry's your wizard, he's going to be your only wizard ...". Heh. :-)

But I liked your correction to the HBP silliness with the book. Hedwig's only doing what we all wanted to do, knock Hermione around until she regained her senses and her characterisation of the first five books. :-) And to *be honest* with the boy. Very good advice indeed.

As is often the case with a H/Hr story you had to make Harry more sensitive and caring than how he was rendered in the actual text (the 'real' Hermione was from the first five books, we knew she was there somewhere under the book #6 nonsense). But his letter was still nice to witness.

The ending left me cold. Role playing hobbits? M'eh. I'm no writer but I would have liked something else, something with a Granger-class hug involved, even if it would be a more generic conclusion.
tenchifew chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story.
Oh the abominations thst were the books six and seven.
How much the things said here needed to be said in canon.
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Interesting
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really liked the idea behind the story of Hedwig becoming human to tell off Hermione, but I thought her smacking her across the face to send her sailing to the floor was rather over the top. And I really didn't get the whole LOTR reference added in at the end. What was the point of that? Where was the connection?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »