Reviews for Gifts That Keep on Giving
Hope you update soon
GBTtown chapter 1 . 7/29
very very good!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Nice work on this one shot.
hhrforever chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Interesting story. Great job
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
this fic deserves a humor tag, its certainly amusing
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Someone's else favorites guided me to one of your stories. Good enough that I checked your profile. Definitely don't regret following it.

Can Hermione tell Harry about Hedwig's reverse animage form, or is one of those things she could only talk to Crookshank's about?

(Big GRIN) Bet Hermione is going to be researching the subject of "familiars" "REAL fast"!

You know, I don't think I have ever found an author that asked the "Room of Requirement" to change it's door. I think it's unique! Wish you could copy write it. I hope your MUSE keeps churning things like that out.

Anyway, thank you for a very "interesting" and fun story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Cute story! So Hermione is a bit stubborn, eh?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
VERY nicely done, indeed!
ThePadfootPretender chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love the line "Without this book, I'm an average potions student. Without you, I'm nothing" absolutely perfect!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aw - too cute! Wish you'd add to this one... :-D
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Like! Ginny totally dosed Harry.
texan-muggle chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
As always, I love your stuff. A couple of teensy-weensy minor quibbles, however...

I love Tolkien...but the ending symbolism is lost on me. Not quite sure what you were going for there...

A two-and-a-half stone cat/kneazle mix?! Holy mother of...I don't care HOW familiar or friendly that animal is, 35 pounds of cat-looking animal is NOT landing on my lap! Just how big ARE kneazles, anyway? Or is the cat mix a Maine Coon or something? *yeesh**shudder*

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed SOMEONE knocking the cobwebs out of Miss Granger's head...
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well-done, Hedwig! Neat story, thanks for writing and sharing it.
wpl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
goodly written and an enjoyable read with just enough to make the reader ponder the rest. keep writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »