Reviews for Gifts That Keep on Giving
BillBrink chapter 1 . 4/29
I have always loved your work and, once again, this story deserves a hardy two thumbs up. It certainly deserves more than only 11 reviews. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh the horror! Hermione going against the wishes of Bumbleohsomore and the Potion Queen Molly Weasley! Bumbleohsomore will never accept a muggle born marrying Harry! It must be a Pureblood family of the light! Not to, mention one he controls. As for Molly, she's likely seeing all those shiny galleons in Harry's vaults coming into her control. But all those dreams and plans crash and burn if Harry hooks up with Hermione instead of Ginny the Fangirl/Stalker. So I truly want H/Hr to wed. One, it throws both meddling morons plans in the trash and two, it'll make the traitor Ronalds' head explode with jealousy!
MrDust chapter 1 . 1/5
I know having to explain a punchline usually ruins a joke, but I completely missed the premise of this story. What did the hobbit have to do with anything?
starlite22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Hope you update soon
GBTtown chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
very very good!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Nice work on this one shot.
hhrforever chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Interesting story. Great job
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
this fic deserves a humor tag, its certainly amusing
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Cool
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Someone's else favorites guided me to one of your stories. Good enough that I checked your profile. Definitely don't regret following it.

Can Hermione tell Harry about Hedwig's reverse animage form, or is one of those things she could only talk to Crookshank's about?

(Big GRIN) Bet Hermione is going to be researching the subject of "familiars" "REAL fast"!

You know, I don't think I have ever found an author that asked the "Room of Requirement" to change it's door. I think it's unique! Wish you could copy write it. I hope your MUSE keeps churning things like that out.

Anyway, thank you for a very "interesting" and fun story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Cute story! So Hermione is a bit stubborn, eh?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
VERY nicely done, indeed!
ThePadfootPretender chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love the line "Without this book, I'm an average potions student. Without you, I'm nothing" absolutely perfect!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aw - too cute! Wish you'd add to this one... :-D
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Like! Ginny totally dosed Harry.