Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
:)(: Fantastic one-shot. It's sad but also sweet. At least they got their feelings out but they need to be reunited.
LostResidentEvilPotter chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So, what do I do? I read 'Travelin' Soldier' and then this. I don't even know what to say. So, great job with both stories. I hope to see something similar soon!

But, in the meantime, it looks like I have two new songs to buy now.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awesome! Really good story! :)
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awww, this was sweet and sad. Nice way to intertwine the two movies together. I hope we get some more Alice and Claire if they do another one. Great oneshot. : )
L'Intoccabile chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow, I really liked this story. I like that this fits so well with the movie to the point where it makes sense and the possibility it portrays, that in fact, it could even be true! I see that the status is that of being "complete," yet will you try to write more using a different story? I'd like to see where this story goes...Keep up the good work and thanks for giving us another dosage of our favorite Clairice pairing.

Cheers!
Donoterase chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Good fic...now you can continue where the movie ended. Alice can find Claire and maybe even the others at the white house and they can kick some serious virus ass.
Nijo chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
You kill me as always! You're really good at Song Fics. You should write one for Call Me, Maybe. Seriously every time I hear that song, all that goes through my head is 'Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my Hummer, so come in maybe' and ' Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin'. Like come on! Those lyrics are perfect for an extinction era fic. I'm begging you!
Dragodina chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I've written this story like 5 times straight in a row and I'm still amazed. I can't get enough of it.
There's only one thing left to say:
Simple masterpiece!
So beautiful and perfect in all its details! I so love it!
This is by far one of the greatest stories written and part of my absolutely favorites!
I'm a big admirer of Florence The Machine, "Never Let Me Go" being one of my absolutely favorite songs of them! But to have it combined in such a fabulous yet neatly way in this amazing story makes it even more kind of special to me!
Thank you so much for writing this piece and sharing it with us!
Many lovely greetings,

Dragodina
The Rose chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Everything about this is perfect: the description, the flow, the sparse but heart wrenching dialogue and how you incorporated the song lyrics, I quite like that! ;)

Fantastic job!

The Rose
xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So, bittersweet. I love it.