Reviews for Of Twisted Morals and Human Weaponry
Lollypops101 chapter 26 . 8/17
I really enjoyed this story!
Amazing story! I absolutely loved it!
Lya200 chapter 20 . 7/28
Backwards Star Wars. Instead of calling the blade to him, Merlin sends it flying.
7happybears chapter 26 . 7/27
Fantastically written! Cliffhanger at every turn. I know I am late to the Merlin party but I greatly enjoyed this fic. I think that the characters were on point and the angst, my gosh.
snowy1219 chapter 11 . 6/13
Okay, so I know this was written some time ago, but I felt the immense need to inform you: ...DAMN. I'm just about screaming my head off now.
Every time I thought the climax couldn't be more intense, you proved me wrong. Every Time. I'm not sure if my heart could take too much of this nerve-rackingly AMAZING story...
You seriously have a talented way with words and building tension. *shakes head in wonder*
laurasmileygirl chapter 15 . 6/2
I just have to tell you that I think that's the best magic reveal scene I've read. It was so cool to see Arthur working it out for himself through those flashbacks. That was so perfectly executed! Thanks for writing this!
HgSpartan chapter 5 . 5/19
The scripting and characterization seem very similar to that of an anime. I could easily picture this as an anime, or at least I could picture Owyn as an anime character.
SunsetDawn420 chapter 26 . 4/18
Hey!
I really, really, really love this fic. It's gorgerous! Really.
The idea, your writing, the plot, the thoughts ... everything ends up in one big great picture that is your story.
So I wanted ro thank you for writing it. It was a great adventure reading it and though it had taken much time I don't regret it.
Thanks.
WriterGreenReads chapter 26 . 4/12
I hereby declare Owyn as my favorite ever OC.
And this is a simply fantastic story.
Sophie chapter 8 . 4/5
This story is AMAZING! The best Merlin fanfic I have ever read! Thank you so much! x
helloyesimhere chapter 26 . 3/5
This was... an amazing story. The characters were portrayed charmingly, Merlin was at the age where I like him best (young and somewhat insecure), the Arthur/Merlin bromance was stupendous, and the grammar and spelling were spot on. It can be difficult to find a story of this caliber, written so wonderfully, without it being slash or having major amounts of cursing or other "stuff," but you achieved it with much aplomb. Thank you.
Grac3 chapter 26 . 2/23
This was absolutely amazing! I loved the whump, and the OCs, and that last scene!
whatswiththemustache chapter 26 . 2/16
Awww, that was the perfect ending. Honestly, this was such a beautiful fic on so many levels. I loved it all the wayyou writing is amazing, this idea was amazing, etc. This ending, toooriginally I was kinda bummed that you weren't going to write their actual return to Camelot, but after reading this last chapter, I'm actually glad you didn't because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have had the effect that this ending did. I absolutely loved the whole thing with the knights, how Merlin was all surprised that they missed him and Arthur's thoughts on thatjust perfect, really. this was amazing! thank you so much, once again, for writing and posting this. I hope you do well with your plans for writing and authoring and anything, you definitely have it in you to succeed.
whatswiththemustache chapter 23 . 2/10
Awww, that was beautiful. Honestly, your descriptions and yes, dialogue too, are absolutely amazing. you're a great writer, and I totally love this story.
whatswiththemustache chapter 18 . 2/9
Arg, this physically hurts.. this is just too good! not fair. totally loving this. :D
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »