Reviews for Of Twisted Morals and Human Weaponry
Awesome..
ammNIwriter chapter 26 . 6/30
Absolutely loved your story. Thought you got Merlin and Arthur spot on. There was something of Owyn that reminds me of Gwaine. He seemed a very lovable man. Thank you for writing this superb piece.
~Anna-Margaret
xx
rabbit keys chapter 26 . 6/25
me, crying: this is fine. everything is fine

An amazing, amazing fic! I love this so much! (I was hoping for a reunion scene with Merlin and Gaius, or Merlin and Gwen, but this chapter with the knights all fawning and fretting over Merlin and Leon being so relieved to see him and all that more than makes up for it, and I was very glad to read it. Kudos x a million!
Just kiss already.
Icecream2903 chapter 8 . 6/21
I would love to have magic. I want to do my homework. Eyes flash. Pick up that book. Flash. Trip someone up. Flash. Pause time. Flash.
It would be soooooo cool. And a dragon lord, imagin riding a dragon. At times like this I wish magic is real!
Jeez admit it! You wanna find merlin, tell the guard you idiot! Merlin is like across the hall from you. I thought you had a connection.
Tenselover chapter 3 . 6/21
Why doesn't merlin just call the dragon. He has two! Then he could rescue them all!
DoubleoTrouble chapter 26 . 5/27
This... was amazing. I was captivated all throughout the story and just couldn't tear myself away. I take my hat off to you for making this so beautiful. I hope your original series you mentioned is going well, because based on this here I would definitely read it.
One small little tidbit that I would advise you to work on: every now and again your descriptions felt a little longer than necessary, and I feel you could maybe cut down on them. Other than that this was simply brilliant. I especially loved the dialogue- it simply felt so natural. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Galaya chapter 26 . 5/24
Are you going to write more stories with Owyn in them? He's an awesome character. I didn't want to stop reading this story. I loved how the reveal played out and Arthur accepted Merlin, but had some hesitance because of the lies but didn't absolutely hate him for it and understood why Merlin lied. Good luck writing your original series!
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 5/21
We're not even halfway through. So much can still happen!
Random Flyer chapter 9 . 5/21
Ok, here's my prediction: Merlin gets caught (obviously), the relationship between Merlin and Arthur is revealed somehow, and then Arthur is used as leverage to force Merlin to agree to stay. I hope it doesn't play out that way, and even if it does I'm sure Merlin will get out and back to Camelot in the end, but still it would really womp.

Now, all that's left is to find out if I'm right.
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 5/20
I like this chapter a lot, just as I like this story very much, but you've hit on a philosophical point that always makes me respond. Arthur and Owyn are wrong, there aren't two separate truths. One of those views is Truth (or closer to it) and one is not.

To say that what Uther believes is true is to condone the things he does and the acts he commits. After all, if there are two different truths and he's just acting according to HIS truth, he can't do anything more than that. If there are multiple truths then right and wrong, good and evil don't exist. There is only one Truth and the different views everyone holds fall closer or farther from it. The closer you are, the more good you are; the farther you are, the more evil.

I won't expound on it anymore than that since this really isn't the forum (If you want to discuss it, please pm me!), but I do love that you brought up the opportunity for the discussion. One of the best parts of literature is examining these topics and aspects of human nature and the world. So thank you for that and for making me think. The story's very well written and I can't wait to read more of it, except that it's already past my bed time and I really have to get up for work in the morning.
Random Flyer chapter 6 . 5/20
I bet I can guess what's going to happen. You can cut the foreshadowing with a knife. :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 26 . 4/19
This was wonderful and talentedly written. Loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing!
Maraduersforever chapter 26 . 4/5
I love this!
YOu have such good writing skills! And I love the plot! It was all kinda emotional for me too. :) But still I love The characters you made. And it was really cute how Arthur cares about merlin. It is all really sweet. Awesome, and too cool! :) tats my opinion.
By Maraduers_forever :3
PS.
Gonna put you as a favorite author. And the story as one of my favorite stories. (Hope I wrote that right :). )
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »