Reviews for Psychology
PeepsandTubz chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
This is really, really good! I hope you're making more. This is the best Yume Nikki fabric I've ever read! I'm serious!
PeepsandTubz chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
How can you think of such perfectly executed words?! Seriously, this is professional to me...
And sorry to ask, but will their be more chapters? Or are you taking time off from it? I knowyou have other things to do, so I won't rush you, if you're continuing, anyways...
But this fanfic is vey different from the others. You took unique approach at Time Nikki. I like it. A lot. Keep up the good work!
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Birdsnest chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I loved this! The only thing that I kind of had a problem was the overuse of the word "smirk". But other than that this was fantastic. I need more! Thank you for writing this master piece.
Zarryberry chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Woah dude!

This is a really interesting twist on the game! Very very cool. Definitely something I'm gonna be following from now on.

I really can't wait what happens if she decides to go in each of the doors! It'll be really interesting, I can tell!
Dragonmorph chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love how it fits the dream gameplay, but it also has an interesting plot. I love the writing style and how it's going so far.

Update soon!
D P chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is really good. It's an interesting set-up, and I can't wait to see more.
anon chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hey, this is really cool! I like how you made Cry's nickname for Madotsuki the link between it and "Madeline".

Dr. Spector is Dave Spector, right? And who is Alison in the games?

I can't wait to read more :D