Reviews for The Arrangement
Laura Cullen chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
You're a fantastic writer with such a distinctive style. Please continue!
GeneHuntress chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
"Smouldering sensuality* ... *thud! So lovely to have an update on this one, Rebel - it was worth the wait.
More soon, please - or the poky 'fic stick' will be employed again! x
Curms chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
At least Rebel ! that was a brilliant chapter, so well written , the suspension is building :) Poor Bell & Della, I can't wait to find out what happens next !
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
I recently found this fic after seeing a post on tumblr and im really glad to see an update! :-) :-) :-) .. Brilliant chapter and great will they/ won't they scenario... Can't wait for next chapter!
Emma :-D :-) :-D
bugsfic chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I'll have faith that you're continuing! I always enjoy those opposites attract, and this makes such a nice match; intense, focused woman takes on dedicated copper. You've got them setup well for some headbutting and booty-knocking!
TestShip chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
I just discovered State Of Play (because of Philip of course) and now I just discovered your story and you end it here! Please please please think about updating, I'd love to read more about those two. You're doing a terrific job!
Curms chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Rebelwaltz , this is SO good, although I could see they were going to have a major misunderstanding at some point :( I hope you're busy writing the next chapter, because I can't wait !
Jabberwockette chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
That was clearly brewing for them since the initial douwnpour... neither one quite sure where they stand with the other and both lacking just enough confidence in themselves and each other to be able to navigate it smoothly right now.

I nominate dear, trusty Chewie to steer the scotch-soaked Bell to his house tonight.
GeneHuntress chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Count me in! ;)

And oh no - how did it all go so badly wrong? Talk about timing ... More very soon, I hope! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Ooooh this is really good, compications setting in ! As you say, what will Bell think & when's he going to tell Bella about his late wife ?

Curms xx
janine sweet chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Brilliant as always! And what a place to leave it! Don't be too long with the next chapter lol! :)
GeneHuntress chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Oh no - talk about lousy timing! Surely she's about to slam the door in his face. Isn't she?

Loving this fic. More soon, I hope? And mine's an NZ Sauv Blanc please! ;)
Trivial Pursuit chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Personally I'm a Dan/Della shipper but I really do love your story, it's really well written and
I hope you keep writing, especially since this is such a small fandom.
Trivial Pursuit
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
That was SO good, beautifully written smut, I do hope the storm clouds don't last too long !
Jabberwockette chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Mmmmm, yum. Yeah, okay, they needed that, too. Bring on the infuriating misunderstandings, we can handle it. ;)