Reviews for The Arrangement
GeneHuntress chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Wow. And it's still hot in here! Great writing as ever, rebel. Bring on the next installment, even if there may be trouble ahead ... :)
Jabberwockette chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Oh yeah, they needed that. Or is it me who needed that? Let's go with both. We all needed that. Mmmm. As for what happens next... they need more of that. Eventually.
janine sweet chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Still brilliant! Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
Curms chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Wow , thankyou , that was really red hot & very well written , I can't wait for the next chapter !
GeneHuntress chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Oh my indeed! Is it me, or is it hot in here suddenly?

So pleased to see a new update on this one, rebel - and, rather like DCI Bell, it did not disappoint! More very soon, I hope? xx
Jabberwockette chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I love this fic. So much. And I can't begin to tell you how well you've nailed these two. It's perfection.

Of course you realize it's entirely your fault that I have to watch SoP again.
Janine sweet chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do the next chapter soon, it's brilliant! :)
Curmy chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I love this story, it's very good ! Have a good time in the States, & please hurry back & write the next chapter, which I'm guessing will be M ( :
GeneHuntress chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Leaving us on tenterhooks again, rebel? You have a cruel streak! ;) Really enjoying the way you write these two, and can't wait for the next update.

Have a lovely break and don't forget to pack the muse! xx
Janine Sweet chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
This is a fabulous fan fic! Please carry it on, I can't wait to find out what happens! :)
Curmy chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Ooooh I'm really loving this, it's brilliant & so well written. I can't wait for the next chapter . I keep thinking of Philip Glenister !
GeneHuntress chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
You tease! Really enjoying - more soon, please? :)
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
So glad I found this one, rebel - lovely piece of writing, and I can't wait to read more. These two deserve more of a story than they got in SOP. :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2