Reviews for What a Lady, What a Night
Mushybooma chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Very cute and fluffy love it
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So sexy. Adding this one to my favorites for sure!
jenefaner chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*whew!*
BrazenMonkey chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I wanted to review this for such a long time, I read your story a couple of weeks ago and found it absolutely gorgeous!
First, your portrayal of Darcy dancing around to that cute song was simply adorable, how she imagines what scene the song was talking about and how she gets all dizzy by the music and the alcohol - 'The catchy beat was infectious, and she felt the earlier stress of the day fading away as she allowed her body to move to the music.' I was so so able to relate to that, my favourite way of relaxing after a long day at uni!
And, hands down, if that was what a guy would do everytime I dance like a silly kid, I'd never stop dancing! Very very hot, very acurate description, not too plastic, not too shallow, very well written.
And, in my humble opinion, you nailed it with those last sentences: '''Thanks,'' Darcy whispered, her voice breathy with satisfaction. ''I love it when you dance,'' he replied.' So simple, yet, after we were able to witness how fascinated Loki is by Darcy, a very nice way of ending this shortcut.
Very very entertaining and great, I hope to read more from you :)
Flamekaat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
3 oh that was amazingly hot. thankee!
molescout chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Now this was just a nice little read. Thank you for sharing.

Oh, and I have always loved that song.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is great :D
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wooo! Awesome sexytimes!
amidtheflowers chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh boy. Darcy should dance more often.
Alexinie chapter 1 . 9/19/2012