Reviews for It's Alexis now
Betty the Bonita chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I'm glad Alexis is softening towards Daniel (and Betty) here. I totally don't blame her for hating Bradford, and am glad to see she got to take out some of her anger on the mannequin! The guy was a terrible father to her (once he found out HE didn't fit the mold of the perfect son) and definitely to poor Daniel. Not to mention, he was a poor excuse for a husband. He had his whole family who loved him and all tried desperately to please him, but he was a complete a*hole to them all!
Sorry, but I didn't particularly miss his character. Although, I thought the scenes between him and all his family members were great. Thanks for continuing to let us see behind the scenes like this. I wonder who Amanda is pretending to bash (Daniel, maybe, for using her?) Good update!
Betty the Bonita chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Ha! I think it was SO like Amanda to 'try' kissing Alexis. Glad she's making some friends. I always got the sense that she was very lonely. I'm sure Marc & Mandy will show her a good time! I'm anxious to see how well she gets along with Betty here.
Maya T chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Wow, I love this its so funny and thoughtful, please continue! so not enough Alexis fics out there :)) 3
Betty the Bonita chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I LOVE this! This is SO funny, because I swear, I was just thinking about doing a 'spin-off' for Alexis and one of the characters I created in another one of my stories as a love triangle for Detty, but that I sent Alexis's way. I've also matched her up with Becks before, since he technically hit on her before Daniel did at Fashion Week. I loved her character, and thought Rebecca really brought something sweet and vulnerable to her, in spite of her throwing in with Willi and being a sometimes villain of sorts!
Thanks for this; I will definitely be following. You have my interest piqued!