Reviews for a troubled heaven
bye123456789 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It's a good fic, interesting and powerful (?) in all the right ways.

As far as historical fics go, it was accurate. I loved the all the descriptive imagery, the lavender and the characterization of Levi.

The only problem is, it's very... un-relevant to the Hunger Games. Without the A/N, I would have *no* idea what was going on.

I like the title. It's very fitting.
St. Elsewhere chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nate I have no idea what I just read, but I enjoyed the ride.

- Into
GlimmerIcewood chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nathan you are seriously amazing.

ALL THE CATS FOR YOU.

ALL OF THEM.
truces chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
For a story written at 2:30 in the morning-really, even for a story written at 2:30 in the afternoon-this is awesome! I like Levi a lot, and the writing felt cold but in a good way, not that it had no emotions. (I have sort-of-but-not-really synesthesia. XD) My only problem is that it didn't really connect to the prompt, only at the end you had the line about the bell. Well done though, I loved it. :)
yet another ghost chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oranges and lemons say the bells of Saint Clement's... p Very good...I like the dialect...authentic-sounding, but not hard enough that I had to puzzle out what they were saying. The problems and side comments (cat meat and consumption) were nice, and I liked the detail on Addie the seller of lavender. I admit to losing interest in the Hunger Games, but this might just bring it back...and I'll be recommending it.
Lightfall chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Okay so my first response is ADHSJFAHDFKAJSFHAJSKHFAJKSHD FJKAJSFAKJ
So a thing that I really find interesting is the way people start these things. It gets cliche after a while to have someone waking up or whatever, but nooo. They're slaughtering a chicken.
I know I shouldn't focus on the opener too much, but you pretty much won it for me with that.
I DUNNO IT'S JUST REALLY COOL AND STUFF. Descriptions are pretty? I'm bad at reviews.
Pasties are good? I really don't know what else to say.
"the shadow of a memory forming that will haunt him in twenty years, a question, a pursuit"
I AM EXCITE
Madeleine is happycatte now omg