Reviews for Crazy 4 U
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Finnaly a story where dallas isnt the bad guy on the show it dosnt seem like he is a bad person its just him and all are too alike its uncanny aussully just belong together but that dosnt mean dallas is evil
Them Awkward Moments chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I preferred the way you wrote the first chapter. I mean no offense, just helpful feedback, but when you write it like this it seems more like a script than a story. You don't set the scene at all, you literally just say what happens. Another thing, in a 'story' speech marks should be used if a person is speaking. You need description to give the story more life and detail. When I clicked next and came onto this chapter and saw how you had written it, I, personally, was disappointed. I might make it a whole lot quicker to write the chapters but it doesn't show the full potential of what you can write. However, though, I do love the story line and will probably be able to read past the way you have written but it's not how I, myself, would have preferred to read it.
I say again, I meant no offense and if I did offend you in any way then I am sorry - you can just PM if you like. I wrote this because that it what reviews are for, to give feedback, not just comment on what has happened in the story. Anyway, thanks. Hope you don't take offense.
- - - - Them Awkward Moments - - - -
AusllyRocks109 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
SOOO touching ;.(
Livliv226 chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Hey! You need to make more fast because this is really good and I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Omg I love this ... but what kind of condition is it?
sarah chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
i like jason and i think austin will pass and ally woll date dallas
sarah chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
i like it but what is he gonna do
Raura and AusllY chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
I love this story. Auslly is so cute together
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
What in the hell just freaking happened what does he mean by break her hart what will break her hart just tell her God dammit
Guest chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
mannnn
Love Fanfiction chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Sad Ending I wish Ally went with him.
Girl In RandomLand chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Cute. Just plain cute.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
No offense, before I read the sequel part I was all like, "YOU SUCK ASS YOU MUTHAFUCKER. LIKE LET THE 2 WONDEROUS PEOPLE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! I LOEV ALLY AND AUSTIN TOGETHER, LET THEM BE TOGETHER FOREVER!" But I enjoyed the story :)

- Cindy 3